minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 15:14:07 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 76023.1

Subject: Info Re:anyone following sinx, the new tainster?

Date: Mon 28/01/19 10:40:49 GMT

Name: Silas uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The problem is that Sinx is not posting the new allwam updates - you have to retain the Tainster subscription.

Sinx does not have the old WAM updates - they are actually posting unpublished WAM updates from the last 10 years, things that were never posted to Tainster. For instance, sometimes you would see girls at the Party Hardcore events in the past 10 years, covered in oil or slime or something, but you never saw how it happened - well now they are (finally) posting videos of WAM events that happened right in the middle of a Party Hardcore event.

I asked their customer service if there was a way to have access to both the brand new Allwam updates, and anything else that Sinx offers - and their reply was "NO".

Also - you have to be careful about what Sinx is giving you for your subscription, and what they are not - some videos are included with the subscription, and others you have to actually purchase, even though you are a member. Ye olde bait and switch.

A month after Sinx premiered, and I am already getting emails saying "44% off" either Tainster or Sinx... so uh... it might not be working out as well as they had hoped.

In reply to Message (76023) Info anyone following sinx, the new tainster?

By Hazzaz - uu Mon 28/01/19 05:48:31 GMT

hello

I used to be a great fan of allwam, before tainster took it over. I even stop following them. however, when I went to the site last month, I found that there is a change. I mean the allwam site still the same but tainster is gone and it is now sinx. When you enter into sinx, you will find a number of new sites inside focusing on wet and messy videos (I am talking about real wet, not piss). they have a n good search engine too where you can find the latest wet videos. to tell you the truth, it seems like the old allwam is back through sinx and I am really happy about it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]