WetlookPro

Message # 76001.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Tart Restaurant with pool in Los Angeles

Date: Mon 28/01/19 23:26:40 GMT

Name: Dangerfield us

Email: rdeditor@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Okay, I'll give my two cents here. I've been to Tart three times and as far as I know, they do the half off your meal thing all year. They don't do the 100% off anymore, probably because of old phones being used and also the new waterproof phones but that's my own speculation. But a waitress did tell me they do not do the 100% off.

It also used to be all day but now it's only during their brunch menu time, opening until 4pm. Even if you don't want to get wet, their food is good and I'd go there just for that.

Someone said why go because it's just old bald men that jump in. The times I've been there, once it was with my wife and me and another younger couple jumped in after they saw us do it and asked their waitress about it. The next time, I went with with my wife and another couple who are in their late 30's and both very good looking with full heads of hair. We went in several times and two other couples from another table joined us one time and all told, we spent about two hours there, most of the time wet. The third time I went, it was with a male friend who's into wetlook but he's gay so obviously he's not interested in seeing women jump in. While we were there we probably spent an hour in the pool, getting in and out and a young couple in their early 20's joined us jumping in twice and then about 20 minutes before we left, another couple, probably in their early 40's jumped in also. While my friend and I continued to get in and out and the young couple did the same, the couple in their 40's remained in the pool until after we left. They'd make out for a bit against the side of the pool and then swim around for a bit and make out again.

The attire varied for all the people I saw go in the pool. The young couple were very casual, shorts sand t-shirts to the couple in their 40's in I guess what would be considered business casual. He had on a pair of dress slacks, shoes, long-sleeved shirt and tie and she had on a lacy white blouse knee length skirt and "sensible" heels with nylons.

I know my gay friend has been there a few other times with other gay friends but he says almost every time he's gone, he's seen at least one woman in the pool.

One thing I would highly recommend, if you do take advantage of the 50% off, please tip the waitress on the whole amount of the check before discount. They are always really nice about taking their time taking pictures and bringing you towels if you want them.

All in all, I'd say go, have a good meal and have a great time.

In reply to Message (76001) None Tart Restaurant with pool in Los Angeles

By WetAlias - wetalias@gmail.com uu Sat 26/01/19 05:07:27 GMT

As some of you now, this restaurant in LA offers 50% discount of your meal if you jump fully clothed in their pool.

does anyone know if that offer is all year round? I'm in LA this weekend and might visit the restaurant. I can't see any info about it on their website. Question

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]