Wetlook-Online

Message # 75995

Subject: Video All Black & My Coach Purse In The Pool! html

Date: Fri 25/01/19 17:35:12 GMT

Name: Ariel us

Email: arielwambabes@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Black Nike Gear and Coach Purse Drenched in Pool!
"Ariel drenches her tight nike gear, nike jacket and coach purse in pool!"

I decided to get in the pool in my super tight, nike workout leggings, my tko black t-shirt underneath my Nike windbreaker and my brand new Nike sneaks with my real deal black coach purse! I decide to go in slowly on in the shallow end and swim my way, with my purse getting soaked in hand, to the deep end of the pool. I float and swim with my bag in tow and windbreaker billowing in the water. I show off me filling up my bag with water and dumping it over my head! I even get a super close up so you can see, its a real deal coach bag i am completely trashing with water! I swim around to show off my tight leggings with my rad new nike sneakers and get to the deep end and start to pull myself half out to show off the shine of my jacket, sneaks and leggings. I then take off my nike windbreaker jacket and after some fun filling up the purse and dumping it a few times, soaking it under water and having fun with that, I get down to my super shiny wet black t-shirt, leggings and sneakers. I hop to the side of the pool to lay back and take a break and show off how the light shimmers off my all black attire. I jump back in again and swim underwater and pull myself out, dripping wet to show off my clothes completely sopping and drenched and SO shiny to show off for you! I jump in a few more times and soak myself with my bag and then lay down on the side. I lay looking up at you talking about how bad i wish you could be swimming with me and how i wish you were there with me to enjoy all this clothing soaking!

Starring the following model:

Ariel Andrews
Screens:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]