minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 02:49:57 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 75923

Subject: Read This Mrs. CC cannot resist the sea to become a ‘Sea Beauty’ - WSM html

Date: Fri 18/01/19 23:01:46 GMT

Name: WSM Productions ex

Email: webmaster@wsmproductions.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

OUR NAME CHANGED to www.wsmprod.com in February 2017
This week a further addition to the Subscription site with a Slapstick HD Movie with Custard Couple (CC) in role play with Mr. CC as ‘The Shrink,’ as Mrs. CC is counselled for her addictions to sploshing in her 60’s outfit plus her 60’s music.
Offered either as:
Normal movie CC106 running 25 mins plus 98 Enhanced (full screen) Images set S418,
OR as XXX movie XXX064 running 35 mins with a further 42 XXX images.
How did WSM originally start?
By preparing Image sets.
For our Wet set, we look again at image set W302 with Mrs. Custard Couple (CC), with 60 Enhanced images titled ‘Sea Beauty’, but sadly no movie was shot with this shoot in July 2010.

Also in this Update:
We review again blonde Chloe Westland both under the shower in a red mini dress then playing with rice pudding in her black dress all part of 60 minute movie WSM140 plus image sets W303 and S312.
This movie plus enhanced images are all available on our Subscription site.

We take Subscriptions to our Website – Memberships extending for up to 6 months are available. We now have 290 Movies plus 463 Image sets for instant access.
CLICK HERE TO TAKE A SUBSCRIPTION TO THE WEBSITE

SEE ALSO THE WSM ONLINE STORE (no membership required)
Click on movie and page down for full description and sample images, for
50 VINTAGE FILM DOWNLOADS
PLUS 93 New ‘WSM Movies & Images’ with 1/3rd available on the Subscription site too.
PLUS 16 Movies with Images transferred from the Subscription Website and now also available as Downloads
and XXX section with 73 MOVIES with Images, only available as Downloads.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE WSM ‘DOWNLOADS – ONLINE STORE

We also have a UMD STORE and transfer MOVIES and IMAGES regularly
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE UMD STORE

SUBSCRIPTION WEBSITE
WETLOOK
This week we have revisited a great wet shoot from Mrs. Custard Couple (CC).
This is an Image only set as no video was taken (it was shot in July 2010 before Custard Couple bought a camcorder).
Image set W302 with 60 enhanced (full screen) shots was shot in our favourite style, outdoors!
WSM just love this set, as where can you go in Great Britain to have a panoramic beach view, yet no people? And it does end with some rather sexy shots!
The set is titled ‘Sea Beauty’ and you will see why!

But let Mrs. CC take up the tale:
“Bring on the Summer I hear you all say, for what better way is there to enjoy long, hot, lazy days of summer than a fully dressed, relaxing soak in the sea!
A mid-afternoon stroll along the sea shore, dressed in my summer polka dot dress and new underwear, was too good an opportunity to miss!
There appeared to be no-one about, but I’m sure they are there. I can sense them wondering, would she, wouldn’t she! No! Surely she would not get wet like that!
But they do not know Mrs. CC!
For ooooh hell….. yes I will!!!
The first sensations are delightful as my dress soaks up the water …..slowly wading deeper and deeper, dropping to my knees, not caring who is watching me, as I lose myself in the wetness!
My dress is now clinging to me as my panties get their first wetting, and I gasp in excitement and ecstasy……God! I could almost cum at the feeling!!
My dress clings to my body as I enjoy the whole experience!
Mr. CC looks flushed but continues to snap away to record my wet fun.
Urged on by Mr. CC our shots become more daring as I strip to my undies.
Soon my tits pop out of their bra in sheer excitement, while my wet knickers cling like a second skin!
A bit more water, then sand!
It is all too much for Mr. CC who places the camera with his shirt and races into the surf.
He wades out and stands beside me, his hands all over my body and into my sodden panties!
In waist high water, we both rub each others sex organs through our clothes, savouring the outside freedom and how the water hides our actions.
Before long, we are both climaxing under the water as we enjoy each others wet underwear and clothes!
So here’s to long, hot, wet and sexy summer days with the enjoyment and freedom of wetting our clothes whenever and wherever we can!”

To bring Mrs. CC’s wet adventure to life, we show you 4 Enhanced sample shots from image set W302 Sea Beauty.Wow!The shoot looks as good as it reads!

W302_Ad00001 W302_Ad00002 W302_Ad00003 W302_Ad00004

But image set W302 with Mrs. CC as ‘Sea Beauty’ is only available on the Subscription site.
Why not join so you can appreciate the pics plus a further 462 image sets…….and 290 movies?
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SUBSCRIPTION COSTS

We continue to take SUBSCRIPTION payments in £ Sterling, US dollars and Euros, for membership of the WSM Website.
The Subscription site does not include access to new movie/images Downloads in the Online Store, which we have added during the last two years,or any XXX movies.
Since April 2017, Movies and Image sets added to the WSM Online Store under ‘WSM Movies & Images’ are added also to the Subscription site, 2 years after being posted as a Download.
Look at the JOIN NOW page to see our great value for 30 day, 3 month and 6 monthly Subscriptions as for a Subscription you can access:
290 Movies averaging 30 minutes each, including 18 Messy Wrestling Movies and 81 Custard Couple Movies, (which include 26 joint productions with WSM),
15 vintage movies and 176 normal WSM movies (excluding 26 duplicated joint production movies with Custard Couple).
PLUS 48,807 Images in 463 sets (being 163 W + 216 S + 84 M).
But if you want to see all these Movies and Image sets, then you need to take a Subscription to become a Member.
Click here to see the amazing value Join costs!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]