WetlookPro

Message # 75892.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:VHS Tape

Date: Thu 17/01/19 01:57:37 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I got rid of thousands of VHS tapes 7 years ago and I got rid of hundreds of DVDs when I moved to a smaller house 2 years ago and no longer had the storage space. I made a list of the remaining items 1 year ago and posted it on my website a year ago....this is what remains of that list

http://wamtec.com/entrance/tapelists/RECYCLE_WAM.html

I have not updated this list in over a year, so if you are interested in any of the items not marked as "Taken" then email me and I will check my shelves and see what is still there.

MK

In reply to Message (75892.1.1) None Re:VHS Tape

By Cle Sheck - uu Wed 16/01/19 22:45:27 GMT

MK, any possible way to get some sort of list of what you may have?
In reply to Message (75892.1) Info Re:VHS Tape

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 16/01/19 17:52:00 GMT

In the 1990's I once had over  8000 VHS tapes stored in 2 spare bedrooms at my house. I ended up throwing almost all of them away in dumpsters as I was converting them all to DVDs in the early 2000's. I could not even give them away to my customers because of the high shipping costs to even give them away for free.

Now I am in the same position with DVD disks and have thousands of them in storage that are unwanted. I placed a big list of my old DVD items on my site 2 years ago, offering them for $1 each if folks were willing to pay for shipping and very few people were interested in taking them either.

VHS tapes can be used as a door stop or paper weight....but you only need a couple of them to do that.

Old DVD disks can be recycled in much more creative ways......I saw pics of some guy who did a body wrap of his BMW using old Cds and DVD disks....and some people have made nice rockeries when using then as landscaping in their garden.

In reply to Message (75892) None VHS Tape

By Timo Bijkerk - bedrijf@franktimo.nl nl Wed 16/01/19 15:30:03 GMT

IS there still a market for VHS-tapes of wetlook. I have for example some old tapes for Erik Elsas from his early years..

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]