Wetlook-Online

Message # 75875.1.1

Subject: Wink Smile Re:CAREFUL

Date: Tue 15/01/19 21:15:27 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
"The emission is controlled and it is only possible to generate new Wetcoins by mining online through wetcoin.win". What.. :D
In reply to Message (75875.1) Exclamation CAREFUL

By Anonymous - uu Tue 15/01/19 21:07:24 GMT

This website looks fishy as fuck. What is that and why do we need a new currency? Where is a whitepaper?

In my opinion this looks like a cash grab so be careful.

I fully support the payment with cryptocurrencies, in fact I do not purchase any content via credit card or paypal any more. But please do not support scams. There are well known and working currencies like Monero and so on.

In reply to Message (75875) Talking THE WETCOIN PROJECT. + Free wetlook photoset

By rillater - info@wetcoin.win es Tue 15/01/19 18:19:03 GMT

>Boosting content creation + > Anonymous payment system + > Photoset gift

I would like to talk about how to improve and promote the creation of wetlook content and facilitate its acquisition by users. I think it's interesting for both users and content creators.

I am a photographer and video maker, I create videos and photoset just for passion, I administer the website messywetlook.com where you can find the sessions I do.

Some time ago, the payment processor that I used blocked the payments on my website because it was considered adult content. For my sales volume, I could not find any system that was viable due to its costs, and I started to be interested in alternative options, such as Bitcoin because of its great advantages.

Now I have decided to participate in a project that will use a specific cryptocurrency for the distribution of digital content, the Wetcoin.

For all this, I wanted to open a debate on the use of a virtual currency for the distribution of content and know your opinions.

From my point of view, the advantages of using a cryptocurrency as a means of payment are numerous for both buyers and sellers:

- Anonymity, favors the privacy of users who use them, since their names are not public.

- The transaction costs are very low, so you can lower the prices to users and the creators can receive a higher margin.

- The payments made in cryptocurrencies are formalized instantaneously.

- There are no intermediaries.

- There is no chargeback. No blockages

- Making payments using cryptocurrencies is very simple once you know how it works, you just have to send the amount from one account to another.

The use of this new technology makes it much easier to invest in creating new material, doing crowdfunding for projects (I have some ideas for some short films with girls getting their clothes wet. ...) so I would like to know your opinion.

The web wetcoin.win will have a markeplace where the creators of digital content can promote their creations. All kinds of photo sessions, videos, ebooks, etc. are allowed.

My webs messywetlook.com and shinynylonphotos.com  will use the Wetcoin as a means of payment.

To collaborate in the popularization of the project, I have decided that some of my photosets can be obtained for free, after registering at https://wetcoin.win and once logged you can access the first download link. At https://wetcoin.win/messywetlook you have more information about this promotion.

Also, if someone is interested in collaborating in the project, they will be welcome to the team :) and rewarded :D

I await your opinions.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]