minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 13:31:52 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 75868

Subject: Video Dixie and Jayce Double Feature! Two Pool vids, ONe purchase! html

Date: Mon 14/01/19 23:49:35 GMT

Name: Jayce Lane us

Email: jaycelane0611@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Two videos, one of me and dixie together, jeans, white shirts, khakis, all tight fitting and all fun in the pool! The other of Dixie in her cute little white crop top, jeans and barefeet, showing off her belt and all her gorgeous assets! The girl next door getting completely drenched with me and by herself! :D Enjoy!!! HAPPY MONDAY!!
Dixie and Jayce Pool Time Double Feature!
"The wetlook pool Double Feature! Two full Vids for one! feat. jayce+Dixie"

Two videos! One with both us girls and one with just Dixie...full length and fun! Jeans, khakis, see-through shirts, bare feet, sneakers, colorful bras, thongs, and having fun in the pool! The first scene is Dixie and myself in jeans and her in khakis, super tight...belts, white name brand shirts and colorful bras and thongs under our pants! WE go for a dip and show off how see-through our shirts go and how shimmery our pants get! WE both have long hair so we show that off too and have fun swimming and getting out to admire eachothers wet clothes! she shows off her bare toes while I show off my name brand, grey suade sneakers all soaked up! we make sure to snap eachothers thongs and smack eachothers booties! in the second video, Dixie is on her own...in a cute little white crop top, jeans, belt, a bright yellw bra underneath that you get a glimpse of once she is wet ;) she is barefoot and having a blast going under, getting on her floaty and showing off her super shimmery jeans, pulling her thong out to show it off (its a really pretty thong!) slicking her hair back with the water, coming in and out...sitting on the side to show off her banging body in these clothes that are clinging to her like crazy! Her bra is bright yellow showing through her white top and its gorgeous! :)

Starring these models:

Jayce

Dixie
Screens:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]