minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 06:58:15 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 75849.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Good job, Gary. But...

Date: Sun 13/01/19 09:53:15 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Glad you've found a way to keep them all, Gary.     And it was part of the motivation for my post, to encourage other wetlookers who have uploaded pictures on Flickr to consider taking action as you have done (though its not so easy for everybody - X_Wet_X would need 4 emails to cover his collection).

But it was mainly aimed at those who have 'faves' of pictures uploaded by others.    That is how I first started using Flickr - I had several thousand 'faves' of other people's candid wetlook pictures before I put up any of my own.    Most of these faves are by people who, as far as I know, aren't wetlookers and aren't participants in this Forum, many of them are liable to disappear, and its not so easy for me or anyone else to 'fix' other people's pics.    

[In truth, I myself could probably 'fix' quite a few of them; I have decided to "GetPro" for myself, since even though my own pics are below the 1,000 at present I'm likely to be getting pretty close to it by this August (I hope) and don't want to be meticulously counting pics whilst I'm enjoying myself roaming the beaches; presumably therefore I could download 'at risk' pics - if the owner has not disabled downloading - and re-upload them to my own channel.    However, I don't really have the motivation for that in the time available, and anyway it doesn't 'feel' moral to present other people's pics alongside my own].

So, Flickr 'favers', last chance to enjoy some of your favourite pics before their owner lets them disappear.

In reply to Message (75849.1) Bad Eyes Re:Time for a last look...or take some time and fix it.

By Gary Kay - uu Sun 13/01/19 05:49:44 GMT

So I could not help but to hang on to "A Wetting Album", took a couple days but it is done. For any and all who are at risk of losing a portion of your archives all you need is another e-mail to register a new flickr account and take the  time to  delete and repost. I added some new stuff to the 2nd pages, mixed in somewhere .As always, enjoy.
In reply to Message (75849) Warning! Time for a last look at some of your favourite Flickr pics?

By jollywetfellow - sx Sat 12/01/19 23:33:33 GMT

It has just occurred to me that, though my own photostream will be OK, I'm likely to lose quite a lot of my 69 pages of Flickr 'faves' on 5 Feb, when Flickr start doing deletions of some other users' pics.     

Now might be a good time to check out your own Flickr favourites; if the person who posted them does not have "PRO" in a box under his/her name, and has over 1,000 pics, then all but the most recent 1,000 will shortly disappear.   For example, two-thirds of X_Wet_X_Wetter's pics from South American beaches would seem to be at risk.    You might like to take a last long look (or whatever you do with wetlook pics!).

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]