Wetlook-Online

Message # 75814.1.2.1

Subject: None Re:Found

Date: Fri 11/01/19 16:38:08 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The Wambank was closed 5 years ago and what remains was turned into Topwam. I no longer have the time to be involved with Topwam any more and am focusing my time on my new site called Wamflix. I will dig out the clip and see if I can enhance the colors a bit (because the film transfer is faded).  I want to wait a month or so before I do that because I sent a message via the AntennaTV Facebook page to ask them why they skipped episode 8 and if they plan to air it soon.....so I want to wait for them to reply because if they have it that is better because my version is not good quality.

UPDATE: I just checked Facebook and AntennaTV replied to my enquiy...here is their reply...

"We've been working on getting the entire series, but for one reason or another not all of the episodes are available to us. I don't know if it's a quality issue or a rights issue or something else, but we're doing our best."

Unquote.

I do not think this is a rights issue, because that episode contains all the same actors that are in other episodes already aired, and the guest stars for that pool episode were Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara (Ben Stiller's real life parents) but it cannot be a rights issue with them because Jerry and Anne appear in another episode that is already being shown.

So lets wait another month to see if they can find a better copy than I have.

MK

In reply to Message (75814.1.2) Thumbs Up Re:Found

By David Faltskog - ex Fri 11/01/19 11:05:39 GMT

Hi Mark. Would it be possible to put that 'Paul Lynde Show' clip on the Wambank?
In reply to Message (75814.1) Thumbs Up Re:Found

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Thu 10/01/19 17:31:57 GMT

Nice pic.....reminds me of the great wet dress pics of Elizabeth Montgomery with Jill St John and Carol Burnett after they exited the pool from the "Who's Been Sleeping in My Bed" movie scene. These kinds of pics are rather frustrating because the best money shots are not in the actual movie and only exist in still photos. Suzanne was also in wet dress scenes in the Steve Mcqueen film "Nevada Smith"...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060748/mediaviewer/rm3894522112

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0687189/mediaviewer/rm3418916608

and if you think it is crazy to spend $44 for that Ebay photo.....get this....this wet dress pic of Suzanne from Nevada Smith is only a pic of her wet bum, and they are asking $499 for that !! - go figure

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/actor-arthur-kennedy-and-actress-suzanne-pleshette-and-news-photo/183987687

BTW.....have you noticed that RTV Antenna Channel are now re-running the old "Paul Lynde Show" every weekend. This is the first time it has been seen in 45 years and contains the best wed wedding in the pool scene ever seen in a sitcom. I was looking forward to capturing that lost episode (episode 8) because I only have a faded 16mm film transfer copy of that episode that has washed out colors, and want to get a fresh copy of that scene. I think it was you that sent me that awesoome wet wedding pool scene. So I set my DVR to record all 26 episodes of that series....but guess what.....they only aired episodes 1 to 7 and episodes 10 to 26.....with episodes 8 and 9 missing. So it seems RTV are missing the most vital episode 8 because they are not showing it. Perhaps the mastertape is missing for that episode.....so maybe that 16mm film copy of episode is the only version that exists....so if we have the missing episode on 16mm film and they don't have it, perhaps that is worth $499 to buy it from us  ....ha ha -- here is a pic from that missing episode...

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV/status/1083415219257442306

In reply to Message (75814) Note Found

By waterspaniel - us Thu 10/01/19 13:32:41 GMT

Can't direct link but this link will send you in the right direction. Suzanne Pleshette emerges from a fountain in a red dress after a scene from "If it's Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium". She was wearing red heels when she went in and is likely still wearing them in the picture. The 'after" shot is not in the movie. Nice, but I doubt he'll get 44 bucks for it. She had an earlier wet scene in the Ugly Dachshund".

https://www.google.com/search?q=suzanne+pleshette+sext+and+wet&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiv5MbGpuPfAhWJq4MKHcQ9CE0Q_AUIDigB&biw=1173&bih=518

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.055 seconds to generate ]