Wetlook-Online

Message # 75807

Subject: Video Take an Erotic Shower with Me! html

Date: Wed 09/01/19 13:45:51 GMT

Name: Jayce Lane us

Email: jaycelane0611@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Highly Erotic B/G Wetlook, Shiny Nylons+Hot Dress
"Jayce and you get erotic and naughty in the shower in clothes!"

I lure my male into the shower with me, I am wearing a white, tight, bodycon style long sleeve mini dress and super shiny nude hosiery with nude suade heels...he is wearing jeans, a nice button up and tie...

I let him watch me get wet and sexy to get him in the shower with me...he then comes in and soaks me as I am on my knees looking up at him and rubbing on his dick through his wet jeans...he grabs my tits through my dress, puts his hands under my skirt and rubs my pussy through my Nylons and plays with my wet hair...

things get really steamy when he gets behind me and is wetting me down after I have drenched him down...I am rubbing my wet clothes onto his wet clothes. He then starts to get really handsy with me. Grabbing my tits, pulling my dress and putting his hands up my dress and rubbing on my pussy. He takes the shower head and puts it up my dress as well, which is really making me hot. I can feel his hard bulge on my ass so I continue to grind on him....still getting soaked. I go to my knees beside him and let him soak me down even more...he rubs all through my hair while I am sucking the wetness off his jeans right where his dick is hard. Then I pull off my soaked suade shoes and rub my Nylon covered feet all over his cock through his jeans and tease him. I then pull him by his tie, down to me and let him continue to put his hands all over me...up my skirt, feeling my super shiny and stretchy dress...rubbing my Nylon silky legs...I continue to grind on him and rub my hands all over his jeans and hard cock. He gives it back just as much as I do, teasing my pussy under my skirt! Just imagine this being you in the shower with me, because that is what i am doing ;)

Starring the following model:

Jayce
Screens:

Sample Photos:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]