Wetlook-Online

Message # 75806.1

Subject: Talking Cold water swimming

Date: Wed 09/01/19 15:04:14 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yes, as I quoted in my earlier post, the lady herself said it was "nice and cold"!    Assuming it was normal for the place and time of year, it would have been 8-9C: https://www.seatemperature.org/europe/united-kingdom/tynemouth-april.htm    

I waded up to about my knees, and that was far enough for me.    She did have fairly generous natural insulation, mind....

I know exactly what you mean about mountain streams.    Once, many years ago, I was going up Ben Macdui, the second highest mountain in Britain; it was midsummer (end of June) and a heatwave.   People joke that a heatwave in northern Scotland is when you only have to put one jumper on to go outside, but I was living in the south of England at the time, and even I thought it was hot that day.    So I was tempted by a dip in Coire-an-Lochain as I passed on the way up.    This is the most appropriate pic I can find of it on the web (I didn't have my own camera that day, and it would have been on film not electronic anyway in these days) : https://heavywhalley.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/2015-hat-with-a-view-june.jpg

I chose a bit where I could go straight into deep water.    And instantly thought I was going to die - I could feel the heat rushing out of my body and my strength slipping away, and I floundered round and scrambled frantically out again immediately.   There was less snow than in this pic, but still some (in fact in some years these high north-facing corries never lose their snow all summer), and obviously the water in the lochan had come straight off the snow above; it must have been only just above freezing.    It certainly did the trick though; my wet clothes kept me wonderfully cool for the rest of the climb to the plateau, and dried out just in time for the more level walk onwards to the actual summit.    But never again - that was genuinely frightening.

In reply to Message (75806) None a question to Mr. Jolly Wet

By Laszlo - hu Wed 09/01/19 12:58:47 GMT

Dear Mr. Jolly Wet,

In your message no. 75724.2.1.1.1.2.1you wrote about a nice lady who had been swimming in the sea at Newcastle in April. Wasn’t the water very cold that time of the year? Once I could not resist the urge, and swam in a mountain river in May, but the water was terribly cold, in spite of the fact that I was fully clothed. Nevertheless I enjoyed it.

Best regards,

László

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]