minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:59:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 75724.1.1

Subject: None Re:Does anyone else imagine similar things like this? is it wrong?

Date: Thu 03/01/19 15:51:46 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I bet something similar to this has happened to someone somewhere.  Probably several over the years.
In reply to Message (75724.1) None Re:Does anyone else imagine similar things like this? is it wrong?

By Anonymous - uu Thu 03/01/19 08:11:20 GMT

nope im always imagining women in certain scenarios, with certain clothing they wearing
In reply to Message (75724) None Does anyone else imagine similar things like this? is it wrong?

By Ploss - ex Thu 03/01/19 07:16:47 GMT

I see a young woman sat on the train. She is wearing a dark blue coat, a red sweater and a blue jeans. On her feet she is wearing a pair of brown leather boots, just below knee high, with flat heels.

I imagine this:

She's on her way home, walking over a river bridge, and somehow she falls in.

The water's deep. Immediately she feels her clothes become waterlogged. Her coat gets heavy. Her boots start filing up with water.

She starts swimming but finds her coat too havy, so she quickly pulls it off.

She's swimming towards the riverbank wearing her tight soaked jeans, heavy waterlogged sweater, and her water-filled boots.

She needs to get the heavy sweater off, so she quickly pulls it off, revealing her soaking wet t-shirt.

She swims on, wearing her soaked t-shirt, jeans and boots. She can feel one of her boots coming off as she swims. A few seconds later, her boot falls off.

She reaches the riverbank and climbs out. Her hair is soaking wet. Her t-shirt and tight jeans are soaking wet and clinging to her body. She has one water-filled brown boot still on, but just a sock on her other foot.

......Am I alone in imagining things like this when I see an attractive woman wearing clothes I like? Does anybody else imagine similar things?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]