minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 06:17:33 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 75653.2.2.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Anyone get soaked for Christmas?????

Date: Thu 27/12/18 22:40:17 GMT

Name: thecoldplace uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Great accounts of Christmas wetlook, thanks for sharing! I was out today in trainers/sneakers and thick socks to soak them in the stream whilst out for a walk. Only up to calf depth though as cold and partly public walk home. I'm the same as SoakedSportsGirl, my partner is aware of my love for wet clothing, especially socks, and just thinks it's a bit strange, boo!
In reply to Message (75653.2.2) None Re:Anyone get soaked for Christmas?????

By Gopher - ca Thu 27/12/18 17:17:02 GMT

Anonymous, thanks for sharing your accounts,too.  Layered is the way to go at 2 degrees.   
In reply to Message (75653.2) None Re:Anyone get soaked for Christmas?????

By Anonymous - ex Thu 27/12/18 07:59:42 GMT

I went to the beach on Christmas eve. The tide was out and it was only 2c. I intended to just get wet to thigh depth but i came across a slightly deeper pool and got wet up to my waist. I was fairly well protected from the cold though, Wellies, thick socks, legwarmers and two pairs of thick cotton tights. Walking back to the car took an hour and then the drive home was another hour before i changed into dry clothes.

Boxing Day i went back to the same beach in almost the same out fit, but i got there in daylight and the tide was in. also it was 7c so i got in much deeper eventually once it was dark. i went in to armpit depth many times as i walked. i drove home wet as before and when i got home i didn't change until after i had prepared and eaten.

Most enjoyable both times!

In reply to Message (75653) None Anyone get soaked for Christmas?????

By SoakedSportsGirl - uu Wed 26/12/18 14:36:13 GMT

Hope everyone had a great Christmas....So who got wet as part of the Christmas celebration???

I know I did my BF got me this great oufit for Christmas which consisted of really distressed super skinny jeans, a great little baby T-shirt and a great flannel type of button up top for over the baby t. Also got my a pair of work type boots with heels. I loved it so much I just had to wear lit all and of course matching jewelry and a killer hair style just fit the oufit.  I wanted to take a swim while I was all done up.  And that’s exactly what I did. I’m fortunate enough to have a small indoor swimming pool which I do laps in and so I jumped right in and did laps.  I just love the feeling of the skinny jeans and boots feel when they first get wet. Ans the oufit looked so good wet.  It was a great color change.  I just wish my BF was into wetlook as much as myself but unfortunately he thinks it’s a little odd.  Lol but no big deal I’m addicted to it and will continue to swim fully clothed.

Well that was my Christmas who else got wet?

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year.

It’s going to be a wet one around my house.  Lol

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]