Wetlook-Online

Message # 75647.2.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Free Videos at WAMFLIXcand Megastore prizes

Date: Fri 28/12/18 15:52:15 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
There is nothing wrong with the site....because over 40 people have won prizes so far, and 10 clever people managed to get all 4 quiz boards correct.

Keep trying

In reply to Message (75647.2.1.1.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:Free Videos at WAMFLIXcand Megastore prizes

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Fri 28/12/18 12:36:53 GMT

maybe there is something wrong with my laptop (over-filled cache? or something like that?) but i just tried to enter the contest, but could not... i will try again later... Thanks MK!
In reply to Message (75647.2.1.1.1.1) Info Re:Free Videos at WAMFLIXcand Megastore prizes

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 26/12/18 21:37:51 GMT

Well....2 of the 4 items relate to cult tv shows that have been repeated on UK tv stations numerous times over the last 50 years....

....and even if you are young you will still have seen them being repeated on UK tv and streaming sites  and 100 countries around the world  in 2018.

In reply to Message (75647.2.1.1.1) None Re:Free Videos at WAMFLIXcand Megastore prizes

By Anonymous - uu Wed 26/12/18 20:08:01 GMT

I will certainly so some more research haha I'm 39 so can't use that!!
In reply to Message (75647.2.1.1) None Re:Free Videos at WAMFLIXcand Megastore prizes

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 26/12/18 16:12:03 GMT

So far over 20 people have gotten the easy one, 5 people have gotten 2 prizes,  4 people have gotten 3 out of 4 quiz boards and 3 people have guessed all 4 boards correctly..

The 3 people who guessed all 4 boards correctly were not Americans or Brits......they were wetlook fans from India and Germany.

Where you come from is not a factor as it relates to the questions. A factor may be your age because in order to get the answers you need to have a good knowledge of wetlook in the movies and tv shows.

The only folks who may find this hard are folks who do not follow old movies and tv show wetlook, because they prefer candid and amateur wetlook media.

Granted this is not so easy if you are under 30 years of age and never watch old tv shows or movies and only follow new movies....but then you can always use Google to find out the answers and all of these items are scenes you can find on Youtube..

In reply to Message (75647.2.1) None Re:Free Videos at WAMFLIXcand Megastore prizes

By Jon - gb Wed 26/12/18 11:46:18 GMT

Is it just me being English that makes these really hard?? I cant get one yet (Appreciate MK is english too :-) )
In reply to Message (75647.2) Info Re:Free Videos at WAMFLIXcand Megastore prizes

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Tue 25/12/18 18:32:04 GMT

So far 7 people have won 1 Megastore prize by guessing 1 board correctly.

Congrats to Hazzazz for being the first person to guess all 4 gameboards correctly and win all 4 prizes.

In reply to Message (75647) Film/AVI Free Videos at WAMFLIXcand Megastore prizes

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Tue 25/12/18 01:21:38 GMT

Seasons Greetings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtA82Esu_YY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIpIYjXF2pg

Lots more videos have been uploaded to FreeWAM today -- and for those who enjoy wetlook trivia games our Wheel of Fortune games begin today. -- you can win extra free download prizes from http://megastore.wamtec.com.

There are 4 puzzle boards and 1 of them is real easy so everybody who plays should get at least 1 download prize of their choice from The Megastore.

1 prize won = a no brainer

2 prizes won = you are a true blue wetlook fan

3 prizes won = you are a wetlook trivia expert

4 prizes won = you are a  wetlook genius or a whiz at Google searching

Have fun - instructions are on the Wheel of Fortune game boards.

http://wamflix.com/category/587f9c55999b949a578b4567/freewam/

Merry Christmas

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.116 seconds to generate ]