MyWetloook

Message # 75632.1.1.1

Subject: None We need more people like 'Shimmeryrose'

Date: Sun 23/12/18 23:48:26 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
A pretty robust response to one of plonss' German "friends" in this vid (enough to make him delete the original comment, by the look of things) - though she's pretty wide of the mark about his motivation...:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNP0Fn16ZT4

But while looking for this I found something which has got me a wee bit concerned - look at the "related channels" on the right hand side of her 'front page';

https://www.youtube.com/user/SHIMMERYROSE

I presume that this is youtube monitoring who watches what; and all the wetlookers who view both Shimmeryrose's handful of wet vids, and the vids in the channels intended specifically for wetlookers, has caused the wetlooker channels to come up as 'related' to the 'girls on horses' one.    The good news is that Shimmeryrose has not posted for 4 years, so the girls have obviously moved on to other things and are unlikely to worry about it now (otherwise i wouldn't have risked making it worse by posting the link above).    But how many other candid channels is this happening to?    Should we be worried?  

In reply to Message (75632.1.1) None Re:I fully agree

By Anonymous - uu Sun 23/12/18 22:46:47 GMT

My number 1 rule when coming across a youtube video is to save it ASAP before the creeps show up to make comments and scare off the person that made the video. Even if .00001% of them took it up on it, it's still a loss.
In reply to Message (75632.1) Thumbs Up I fully agree

By plonss - nl Sun 23/12/18 21:32:22 GMT

These comments are so stupid and so counterproductive, and written in a way as if the girls in the videos wet themselves for the pleasure of these gentlemen. The good news is that some of the worst offenders, a couple of Germans, seem to comment less than before.
In reply to Message (75632) Question Creepy comments on youtube

By Zee - thebangbros2013@gmail.com us Sun 23/12/18 20:47:00 GMT

What is the deal with commenters on Youtube videos with wetlook? They're always weird comments like "wow nice sexy tight jeans, please wear socks next time, it'll look great xx". That is by far the most normal of the comments I see, no wonder people aren't uploading wetlook type videos anymore after creeps constantly comment weird ass shit all the time. IS IT THAT HARD TO NOT BE A CREEP?!? Info

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]