Wetlook-Online

Message # 75623.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Info Re:it's all about the numbers

Date: Mon 24/12/18 17:38:00 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

> perhaps you haven't thought about all the Wetlook lovers who don't have access to the internet... in fact, about 45% of the world population does not have access to the internet (as of June 2018).

> So, perhaps that means another 30,000 maybe?... Who knows!

Well.....I have traveled to over 95 countries and lived all over the world. I have always researched the wetlook culture whenever I was traveling overseas, so I think I have experienced wetlook situations and customs first hand in most countries. I am pretty sure that those people who do not have access to the internet in 2018 are people who have far higher priorities than wetlook....i.e. they are searching for food and to get their next meal.

In most places around the world wetlook is not a fetish but is an oblivious way of life......e.g. in many Asian and Muslim nations wetlook exists but is not a fetish because it is merely a modesty factor in that they wear clothes because they do not wish to expose their bodies and would never wear a bikini. I have been to Songkran in Thailand over 20 times, and there are millions of wet people at the water festival and NONE of then are cognizant of wet clothing or interested in wetllook.....except for a handfuil of Brits and Germans I see there who go there to watch the show.

This thesis is supported by the fact that over 60% of the world population are people from India, China, Asian and Muslim Nations......so you would expect to see 60% of wetlook fans to come from those nations.....yet in reality the number of wetlook fans from those nations is less than 0.01% of wetlook fans.

Conversely we know for a fact (thru 25 years of historical forum stats and producer stats) that 80% of all known wetlook fans come from 3 countries only....The UK, Germany and USA.   Those 3 countries have populations that represent only 8% of the world population, yet those 8% account for 80% of wetlook fans.

Wetlook is clearly a hobby for highly developed nations....people who have good jobs and spendable income and the time to indulge themselves in hobbies and the pursuit of entertainment. People from 3rd world countries (sorry, the politically correct term is:"developing nations")  do not have have spendable income and their priorities are just to make it thru each month.

One thing is for sure, there are at least 100 times more people in the world who are interested in terrorism than are interested in wetlook....because the TSA  has a "no fly list"  that currently has 2.5 million people in their database who are considered potential terrorists.....and I can assure you that most people who are on that "no fly list" have smart phones and use the internet.

MK

In reply to Message (75623.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:it's all about the numbers

By Anonymous - uu Mon 24/12/18 06:34:06 GMT

Thanks for the response, MK, interesting statistics you're providing here. I've been quite curious about the numbers for some time now. I've only been seriously into Wetlook (ie purchasing content and constantly browsing the internet for stuff) for 3-4 years or so now, and I really thought we were a larger community. I mean, there is SO much Wetlook content to find on the Web. Never thought "balloon popping" or "hairy armpit" (Wtf haha) were more popular than wetlook... but alright!

Anyways, as a Wetlook consumer and not a producer, it's cool to hear about your perspective and I really wish I had found this forum sooner (I've only been active on it for about half a year now, mostly referring to myself as "anonymous". Anyways, thank you for enlightening me on the subject.

But of course, as I do love to always challenge others... perhaps you haven't thought about all the Wetlook lovers who don't have access to the internet... in fact, about 45% of the world population does not have access to the internet (as of June 2018). So, perhaps that means another 30,000 maybe?... Who knows!

Just a thought ;)

Cheers.

In reply to Message (75623.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Info Re:it's all about the numbers

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 23/12/18 20:42:27 GMT

>I'm 100% certain there are MUCH more wetlook fans than 35,000 worldwide

Where do you get your certainty from. Here are some of the data sources I consider

- number of unique daily visitors to this forum = 2000-3000

- number of vistiors to the alternate UMD forums (which are 80% messy fans and only 20% are wetlook fans) = 4000 per day

- 95% of all wetlook fetish fans will visit either this forum or UMD or both, but that is still way less than 5000 people

- OK, most mainstream Wetlook fans will go to the number one source for free videos, i.e. Youtube, therefore ..... look at the biggest wetlook producers and best Youtube channels for wetlook...i.e.

- since Youtube was founded in 2005, no wetlook producer or wetlook channel has ever reached even 13,000 followers

- the only wetlook youtube channel to ever exceed 10,000 followers in the last 10 years was Mostwam, which reached 12,000 followers (before the buggers at Youtube shut it down and banned Mostwam for being too weird)

- All remaining active wetlook channels on Youtube have way less than 10,000 followers: WaminStyle have 7K., Wam Photography have 6K, Wetlooker have 3K in followers.

I wish there were as many wetlook fans as you think there are.....because after 27 years as a wetlook producer my customer contacts database has only reached 7000 people. If wetlook were as popular as "balloon popping" or "hairy armpit" videos then I would be typing this messages while sipping martinis  at my beachfront mansion in Hawaii where I would have retired to.....instead of typing this from my rocking chair in a retirement village in Florida.

One thing is for sure....if there were more than 35,000 wetlook fans then Leon and Flaviu would not be driving their Range Rover and Audi....they would be driving a Ferrari and Lamborghini instead.

In reply to Message (75623.2.1.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:it's all about the numbers

By Anonymous - uu Sun 23/12/18 18:14:20 GMT

Not sure where you get those numbers... I'm 100% certain there are MUCH more wetlook fans than 35,000 worldwide :) For instance, I can guarantee you many people enjoy the sight of Wetlook but keep it as lowkey as possible because it is indeed a "fetish", which is "weird" from the perspective of those who don't have the fetish, just like it's the case with all other fetishes out there.

As for the video, I think it's hilarious. Sure he is mocking the community, but his reactions made me chuckle. And when you think about it, we would probably all have a similar reaction if we were to watch videos of a fetish that is new to us, and that we consider "strange".

So don't be offended, folks, just move along :)

Cheers

In reply to Message (75623.2.1.1.1.1.1) Sad it's all about the numbers

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 23/12/18 16:50:08 GMT

It's all about the numbers.....i.e. what is the difference between being mocked, and gaining respect and admiration = the answer is 4.9995 %

The world has 7 billion people and there are approx 35,000 wetlook fans in the world = 0.0005 % of the the world population.

According to most statististics approx 5% of the population are are LGBTQ.

Substitute the  topic of this guy's video rant from wetlook to gay......if anybody were to post such a rant mocking the gay community it would be classified as homophobic and the video would be taken down very quickly. When you are in a tiny tiny minority sexual interest group you get mocked.....when you are in a MAJOR sexual interest community you get your own dedicated tv channels, you get praised by Hollywood, and you get conventions and parades down main street....and you get to  proudly boast of your sexual inclinations as the CEO of Apple.

Looking at this kid who made the video.....he looks like a geek who plays computer games in his basement all day long, does not work, and still lives with his parents......what a hunk...this Adonis he will probably still be living with his parents when he is 45. The irony is that I bet he is a Star Wars or Star Trek fan....and I bet he would not post a video mocking Trekkies and Star Wars fans.

All of the videos in his channel only have a few hundreds views only, despite being online for up to a year.....so for a person who fancies himself as a Vlogger....where Youtiube only pays $7 per 1000 views if you monetize your Vlog;  you have to feel sorry for the guy when he is not evening making enough money to pay for his acne cream.

MK

In reply to Message (75623.2.1.1.1.1) None Re:What can be weirder than posting a video of yourself watching videos

By Anonymous - uu Sun 23/12/18 13:45:51 GMT

i just dont like how he was like putting our community down.  maybe something good may come of it? probably not. im surprised  that no one has voiced their opinion in the comments on that page.
In reply to Message (75623.2.1.1.1) Confused What can be weirder than posting a video of yourself watching videos

By jollywetfellow - sx Sun 23/12/18 13:27:59 GMT

And videos you don't like, at that!    Oh, actually, watching a video of somebody watching videos is even weirder.   We're all weird in our own way, CasualGuy, and you and your viewers are amongst the weirdest!

In reply to Message (75623.2.1.1) Talking Re:Youtuber making fun of wetlook

By Anonymous - uu Sun 23/12/18 12:22:00 GMT

oh, what i forgot to say is how he pulls up some videos like from wetlooker, , wetsneaker 88, and al g's wetlook videos. and he just laughs at them saying different derogatory statements.
In reply to Message (75623.2.1) Read This Re:Youtuber making fun of wetlook

By Anonymous - uu Sun 23/12/18 11:43:58 GMT

what gets ne is how he laughs at it, saying how wierd it is and so on. i know people talk about us when they see on of us going into the water with everything on. its normal to see, for me anyways. i know its frredom of speech, in the us that is,  but to me the way he goes about it like saying bad things about your country, thats the feelings i get. he is shaming us. maybe im just too sensitive?  i just wish he didnt put the video up for all to see. next time i go walking into the lake, im just wondering if anyone around me has watched this video, and is laughing lik he was?
In reply to Message (75623.2) None Re:Youtuber making fun of wetlook

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Sun 23/12/18 11:13:26 GMT

It's nice.

The more such videos are published, the more people will realize that they are not alone on this Earth.

In reply to Message (75623) Exclamation Youtuber making fun of wetlook

By Anonymous - uu Sun 23/12/18 03:25:58 GMT

i dont know if anyone has see this, but it kindda offended me, check it out and see what y'all think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIH4-4FbpwQ

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]