minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 03:42:37 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 7562.13.1

Subject: Hello Re:..OK....fyi...message to all..here is what will happen in future

Date: Mon 22/12/03 06:55:25 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
OK...fyi..

Folks who like to use file sharing services and techniques, here is what I plan to do in future...

I will be creating different kinds of video clips from various sources (i.e. from tv collections, and from my own personal video shoots) and posting different video clips into different areas. There will be my own productions that I will largely deliver to the WAMTEC Gold site for my clubmembers only...and then there will also be occasional tvclips and trailers (like SM06) that I will deliver to free areas (such as SIREN is providing me with).

You are welcome to share all files that I post to free areas (such as the SIREN webhosting) and in fact I encourage you to save them, cos files will not remain permanently on Siren's server...I will need to delete them at some future date, in order to make space for new clips to be uploaded.

Anyway...if the clip originates from a free video posting I have made, or it is any tv clip that I have made in the past...then feel free to pass those around and archive them on file sharing services as you please.

The only things I would not like to be passed around...are certain "exclusive" video clips from my own productions, that are only being posted inside my membership area at Wamtec Gold...and so I ask wamtec goldmembers please not to share all those clips around. Just be content with the promos and trailers and tv clips...and not to share the video clips from my production videos (unless it is a promo or trailer...e.g. like the trailers Leon and I have put together to show his pool parties and dunk tank adventures).

Thanks for your cooperation.

Ultimately...what I would like to see coming back from the folks who see these video files are....to contact me whenever they feel they can contribute something back to the community. They do not need to be ordering videos from me...all I like to see is what happened in the case of this Gautschfest video...i.e. Niklas just saw the media on my site...and contacted me to say that he could be of service and help us (and boy...he certainly proved that with his Gautschfest contribution).

You don't need to spend money on videos...nor do you need to make great efforts as Niklas did....all I like to see is somebody making an effort to send me some tv scenes now and again.

A good example of that being....you have all seen these great wetlook scenes occuring on Italian tv each week for the past 4 weeks...on this tv show called "Scherzi a Parte" in Italy. All the pics have been posted to UMD...but not one single person in Europe has offered to collect and send me those scenes. That show airs on the MEDIASET channel in 9 different countries in Europe. Surely somebody out there can make the effort to tape these scenes and send them to me...taping a tv show is less than 2% of the effort I have to go to, to create free media for you all....so the file sharing community should not just be a "sponge"... I hope some of them will do their bit and collect some tv scenes to send to me too.

I would like to see a "2 way street" for folks to contribute to WAMTEC too...not a "1 way street". And if you do that...then the rest of the community get to see what you collected too.

MK

In reply to Message (7562.13) Hello eDonkey-Link

By Farang - der_taucher@hotmail.com de Mon 22/12/03 05:40:55 GMT

Hi MK,

many thanks for this video! It's exactly the kind of stuff I like. I put it into my shared folder for edonkey and fasttrack. Maybe this can help in reducing the required bandwidth on your server ;-)

ed2k://|file|wamtec promo video - sm06 Gautschfeier Leipzig - wetlook.wmv|14648550|2077F865B9E5D5387D607C784278308C|/

Farang

In reply to Message (7562) Hello FREE wetlook video for ya

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 22/12/03 01:52:51 GMT

OK....here are 5 minutes of video I edited together from the Gautschfest 2003 tape.

You should all thank "Siren" from Belgium who has very kindly offered to donate server space and bandwidth to WAMTEC for hosting this clip (and future video clips too). Thanks to Siren, for the hosting and to Niklas for shooting these scenes in Leipzig.

This is how the community can function to the good of all...i.e. you have JJ and Wetfan producting a ton of great materials and Graham stepping up to the plate provide them with free hosting...and now Siren is making a major contribution by donating free server space and bandwidth to WAMTEC, so you can all enjoy more free media.

Hope you enjoy the clip. This one is primarily for jeans fans...but if you watch carefully you will see 3 girls in skirts getting dunked too.

More free goodies will follow later this week.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]