MyWetloook

Message # 75563.2

Subject: Wow Thanks for sharing [nt]

Date: Mon 17/12/18 10:15:59 GMT

Name: Ant gb

Email: ton9159466@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (75563) None The five times I saw my girlfriend wet #5

By someone89 - uu Sun 16/12/18 18:47:42 GMT

The five times I saw my gf wet #5

The last time I saw my gf wet, so far, was by far the best, as it was not only a wetlook experience but also a sexual experience.

One sunday morning, when I woke up, she was almost ready to go run some errands, brushing her teeth in the bathroom.

She had on a tight light grey dress with sleeves, rather elastic, and black pantyhose. Underneath she would have one of her thongs, I imagined. Still no shoes on.

I got inside the shower and turned on the water, whatching her fix her make up, when I noticed a slight rip in her nylons, on the back of her left thigh. We had a non official arrangement concerning rips in pantyhose. If she was to throw a pair out for being ruined, we would use it as a prop for sex. I told her that pair had a rip, and that we could get on with it now if she was in the mood. She wasn't really convinced though, as there was something she wanted to buy that morning.

When she approached me in the shower, to give me a see you later kiss as usual, i grabbed her hand and pulled her into the shower area. We have a rather large shower with a glass wall. She stepped into the shower floor and got her soles wet, starting to complain. Tiny dark points started to appear on her grey dress. I saw in her eyes a "don't you dare" look but it only lasted a split second, as I pulled her to me, under the shower head, and started kissing her while she got drenched.

I felt her body through the texture of her wet dress, and my hands slid through her pantyhosed thighs as I pulled her dress up to her waist and squeezed her big butt cheeks. She was now most definitely in the mood.

I turned her around, got to my knees and pushed my face into her wet ass, pulling her cheeks aside with my hands. Without resisting it, I quickly ripped her pantyhose to reveal her light skinned big butt, wearing an almost invisible white thong.

I layed down on the floor and gently pulled her thighs for her to sit on my face.Pulling her thong to the side I pleasured her delicious fat ass and her pussy with my thong until she orgasmed.  She then moved a little further and I plugged into her in a reverse cowgirl position. She jumped up and down as I watched her ass bounce and massaged her wet pantyhosed soles, until the moment we both orgasmed.

Now there's the real ending to the story, which is she took off her clothes, complained a little about being very late, dried herself and got dressed again.

The best ending would be for her to fix her pantyhose a bit around the ass, for the hole not to be apparent, pull down her dress, get out of the shower and get on a pair of pretty flat shoes, and go for a walk in the warm spring sun, waiting for her clothes to dry on her body.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]