MyWetloook

Message # 75560.1

Subject: Sad Re:ET Canada

Date: Sun 16/12/18 18:11:19 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My 2 cents is, I do not think that any full length clip exists and that this was extra footage that they binned and did not air. The reason I say that is because this was shot in Las Vegas at the American Country Awards event in 2016, because if you check the ET Canada site you can see videoclips where she is conducting several red carpet interviews that night, wearing the exact same deress. ET Canada aired a special pre-show red carpet show that day. As Sherlock Holmes  said, when you have eliminated the impossible, what is left is the possible......and what is impossible is that no tv host is going to jump in the pool in the pre-show event because then they would not be able to sit thru the ACM event that evening in a wet dress and messed up hair. So, that pool jump must have happened AFTER the ACM Awards show had ended. We know that the ACM awards were held in the evening, so logically if she had jumped in the pool after the ended we would see NIGHT TIME pool footage (as we saw with the Angelica Jolie Golden Globes pool scene)....but look at that Instagram clip....it is DAY TIME....which makes no sense because she could not have jumped in the pool before the event, and after the event it would have been night time. So that means.....this was a staged poiol jumped that they decided to do THE NEXT MORNING. Methinks the ET crew and hostess got up the next morning and before they went to Vegas airport to fly back to Canada they decided to shoot a little bit of extra B roll footage.Note - she is not interviewing any celebrity, she is on her own. They probably shot this extra footage in case they needed some padding for their show, but later decided not to air it so all that exists is what you see on Instagram.

It is kinda frustrating when you see stuff on Instagram and you know there is no chance of ever finding any full video footage......this was also the case with the Supergirl hot tub scene Melissa Benoist posted on Instagram .....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWlGZvVjhuM/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Wetlook scenes are like buses or trains -- when you miss one, never mind, there will be another one coming along soon.

MK

In reply to Message (75560) Hello ET Canada

By Francis Chu - francischu@iinet.net.au au Sun 16/12/18 05:20:10 GMT

I was looking through some search items on Twitter and found that the host of ET Canada (Cheryl Hickey) actually jumped in a swimming pool in an evening dress.

After digging around I found out that this took place on April 4, 2016, and I found a clip of it on her Instagram account:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDyjlbBuwWu/

Does anyone have a full-length clip?

Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]