minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 14:22:07 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 75542.4

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Variations, origins, what works for you?

Date: Sun 16/12/18 22:10:05 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm very much like you.  Its no fun if she's not enjoying it, and the more dressed up she is the better.  The more dressy and expensive the outfit - the more inappropriate to enjoy playing in the water in it - and the bigger turn on it is.  And like you, I enjoy doing it with her - and if she's dressed up then most likely I am too.  I'm very fortunate and blessed to have found a wife who actually enjoys this as much as I do.  So because of that, we've enjoyed our wet play in all sorts of outfits - evening gown and tux;, silk cocktail dress, stockings & heels and dress shirt, pants , tie and coat; business skirt suit & heels with me also in business suit.  It's wonderful to share all these experiences with a partner who's enjoying herself as much as I am!  In Love
In reply to Message (75542) Question Variations, origins, what works for you?

By RoscoeBC - us Fri 14/12/18 19:47:40 GMT

I've been trying to figure out what drives this fetish for me.  I'm thinking it's not the same for all of us.

Personally, I want to get my woman soaked in her clothes, and the better she's dressed, and the more revealing her clothes get, the more it turns me on.  Is this Sadism?  A dominance/power trip thing?  I don't think so, because I'd prefer it if she's really enjoying it.

Maybe it's a hangup about getting naked, nude is dirty, having clothes go transparent isn't?  There was a lot of sexual repression in my childhood. That might make sense.

Personally, I like getting soaked with her, the better I'm dressed, the better.  Is that a wanting to be dominated thing?  Just too hung up to get naked thing?  Just wanting to do the forbidden, a rebellion thing?  Wanting to be well dressed sounds like a rebelling, doing the forbidden thing.

The best experience I've ever had was with my wife.  She was in a white satin evening gown, stockings and heels, nothing else.  I was in a tux.  Shoes and all.  I took her into the shower, soaked her, her dress went transparent and clinged to every curve.  I got down on my knees and lifted her gown while the shower soaked through my tux.  It was a huge turn-on for me.  Getting wet in her clothes or getting me soaked in my tux did nothing for her, me getting down on my knees and pleasuring her did, but the wetlook didn't add to it for her.  The only way it would have been better for me was if she instigated it.  I wish.   

How about it guys, any of this sound familiar?  Do you want to also get your clothes wet, or is it just getting her wet that turns you on?  

Is a wet party dress better than a wet T shirt?

Is it better if you are doing it to her, doing it with her, or she's doing it to you?    

Any key questions I'm missing?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]