Wetlook-Online

Message # 75538.1.2.1

Subject: None Re:Hope you have better luck than me

Date: Fri 14/12/18 18:33:41 GMT

Name: Jason.1984 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I am willing to pay $100 for one and provide the clothes.
In reply to Message (75538.1.2) Read This Re:Hope you have better luck than me

By Mr. X - uu Fri 14/12/18 18:26:27 GMT

As someone who has had a few customs made, maybe I can help. First, you would have to specify a reasonable price. Buying sets on sites can range from around $3-$20, some charging $1 per minute. Customs on the other hand can be as cheap as $60 or go up to the hundreds, depending on time length, number of models, clothes needed, clothes destruction, etc.

Ariel and Jayce from DrenchMe are probably the cheapest, at around $50-$60 for 1 girl, but it's just those 2 and maybe 2-3 other friends they introduced to wetlook and messy stuff.

Waminstyle is around $75 for 1 girl, and $150 for 2, but time also gets calculated, so it ends up being more. But I got 2 girls, picked out their clothes (I'm a jeans fan and from looking at their stuff, picked 2 pairs of Levi's that I saw the 2 girls wear previously, and just tank tops), and got 30 minutes of them in a shower with lots of soap and some fooling around. That site has great 1080p 60fps videos. Check them out, see who you like, and contact them for availability if you want.

If you can wait, Wetlooker is starting to do customs, but it might not be until January when Dima or someone replies to the custom orders. Wetlooker has tons of models (probably the most), though the ones from the much older sets are likely not doing that stuff anymore.

One other option you have is to check fetish sites like clips4sale, or google some others and find videos of wet clothes, then if you like that person, contact her and set something up. They might be a little more pricey though, so it's up to you.

Bottom line is, you won't find a cheap custom video like you will an already made set video. Don't just ask here. Contact some of the sites and see what you can do.

In reply to Message (75538.1) Note Hope you have better luck than me

By Finder - uu Fri 14/12/18 16:27:33 GMT

I have tried this thing many times here, no replies. Don´t know why. Nice clothes anyway,
In reply to Message (75538) None Custom video clips

By Jason.1984 - us Fri 14/12/18 15:48:54 GMT

I am looking for a good website to order custom wetlook videos. I would like a site where I can pick from several models and I would want to provide them outfits. I like a lot of outfits from Fashion Nova and I would order them from there. The current wetlook producers do not really make the stuff what I like. My favorites are Downloaddreams, Wetlookbeauties and Leon’s stuff. I do mostly prefer sexy outfits like shiny leggings or dresses, clubbing wear, sports outfits  or office outfits. Not a big fan of jeans. My favorite location is a pool. I don’t really like the shower or the sea that much. Many models don’t even dive under when they have a shoot at a pool. I get that you might have to fix the make up a lot but it’s just very sexy to me when I girl dives into the pool.

Any suggestions who would provide services like that for a reasonable price?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]