Wetlook-Online

Message # 7545.2

Subject: Great And a Very Merry XMas to Kev and Graham too

Date: Sat 20/12/03 23:38:25 GMT

Name: ender ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, that was quite an impression of Santa you guys pulled off! May you both enjoy your time off, and have a wonderful XMas.

Thank you both immensely.

In reply to Message (7545) Bad Eyes Off Topic - 24 hours bandwidth on StyxWetWorld

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Sat 20/12/03 20:08:26 GMT

Just for interest, I thought you'd be interested in the bandwidth use we have just seen on StyxWetWorld in the last 24 hours.

Sure, we just did a huge update and added some bonus movies too. So, we expected a big hit yesterday and for the next few days. But we just seen 24 hours of amazing bandwidth usage and watched our members visiting the site like excited kids at the candy jar. Funny - we also saw a record number of them blocked for breaking the daily download limit which we increased specifically for this period. Note to members - if you are blocked, you'll find it will automatically lift in 24 hours. The machanism is in place to share the site around ALL the members fairly.

Anyway ... to the bandwidth ... in the last 24 hours, we served up 47Gb of data to members.

To put that in perspective --- an "average" Styx day is around 8 to 10Gb --- JW gave away 36Gb in a month on his site --- the Vintage Wet site averages around 35Gb of bandwidth in a month. A normal (if there is such a thing) website might be expected to serve up 5Gb in a month and a typical hosting company would sell you around 10Gb bandwidth for a month.

It's a good job that Styx has TWO 1 Terrabyte servers - that's all that I can say.

Graham

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]