MyWetloook

Message # 75437.1

Subject: Info Re:MTV VJ Martha Quinn

Date: Wed 05/12/18 16:13:08 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I no longer have that scene any more. I converted all my old VHS tapes to DVDs and later got rid of many DVDs for a $1 each to my customers. The remiains of my old $1 DVDs are here....

http://wamtec.com/entrance/tapelists/RECYCLE_WAM.html

That Martha Quinn pool dunking scene I remember....it was an outdoor Spring Break show where she jumps in the pool in a black dress at the end. The scene was very brief with the credits rolling over, so that is why I did not keep it. It was on old VHS tape #9103 which was made by forum fan "Waterspaniel". He is still around and is a moderator on our Topwam site, so chat with Waterspaniel and see if he still have a copy of his tape compilation #9103.

The more memorable Martha Quinn wet scene was the one in 1992 on The Howard Stern TV Show, where Martha and Howard Stern did a parody of the classic "From Here to Eternity" beach scene.  In that scene Martha was wearing a black mini dress and off camera stage hands threw buckets of water over her to simulate the waves crashing. This movie scene was also parodied on The Carol Burnett Show and Sid Caesar's Your Show of Shows, with Carol Burnett and Imogene Coca both wearing pantyhose for the wet scenes.

MK.

In reply to Message (75437) Hello MTV VJ Martha Quinn

By Francis Chu - francischu@iinet.net.au au Wed 05/12/18 00:35:46 GMT

Hello there

I was looking at MK's old tape/disc archives and found out that former MTV VJ Martha Quinn got wet twice during MTV Spring Break - once in 1986, the other in 1988.

Does anyone have vidoe of this?

Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]