WetlookPro

Message # 75413

Subject: Video My Friend Jewel Did Wetlook With Me!! 4 VS Pink Hoodies! html

Date: Mon 03/12/18 00:13:16 GMT

Name: Ariel us

Email: arielwambabes@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
New Girl Jewel + I in a Pool in VS Pink Hoodies
"Getting my friend Jewel into wetlook! In the pool in VS Pink hoodies!"

My friend Jewel offered to let me come over and use her pool for my site! It's already fall so the water is pretty chilly but I couldn't resist doing some wetlook in it! When I got there I asked her if she would want to do a video for my site and she said yes!

I love it!

I had this custom that we could do together so we got dressed in Victoria's Secret Pink hoodies and tank tops from VS Pink! Both of our tank tops our thin cotton and we don't have on bras so you'll be able to see our boobs when we are wet! I put on Hollister jean shorts and she wears black VS Pink leggings! On the side of the pool we each put another VS Pink hoodie to change into later! I get in the pool first and omg it is pretty cold! Jewel gets in with me and finds out just how chilly the water is! We get brave and dunk down under the water! It's SO cold! But we keep doing it and showing off our cute hoodies soaking wet, putting on the hoods too! Then we take those hoodies off and we're in our thin tank tops, then we put on our second cute hoodies and dunk under the water in those and putting the hoods up too. We were pretty cold but we had a great time together getting wet in our cute Victoria's Secret Pink clothes!

Starring the following model:

Ariel Andrews
Screens:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.056 seconds to generate ]