Wetlook-Online

Message # 75332.3.1

Subject: None Re:JOWC

Date: Sat 01/12/18 22:04:35 GMT

Name: midniter uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Glad to see you make a post, old friend.

middy

In reply to Message (75332.3) Hello Re:JOWC

By bryce - uu Mon 26/11/18 12:46:09 GMT

I'm still around. Always brings a little smile when someone remembers our old site. I shut it down back in 2014 when my then-wife decided to move on with another guy. A very dark time for me. As far as the website is concerned it was sad because we had about 20 updates still to share and it was easily the best stuff we'd ever done, but now it's just rotting away on a hard drive forever.

I remember JOWC and wetkernwife. Not sure if the people are still around but I don't think the sites are. Not many amateur sites these days, sadly. Though there is a guy named Foboss on youtube who is keeping up the amateur spirit filming his girlfriend (?) getting wet and muddy, complete with terrible photography and all the ambient sounds. I like their spirit.

In reply to Message (75332) Question JOWC

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Sun 25/11/18 17:02:38 GMT

JOWC. the Joys of Wet Clothing.  once upon a time, it was a website i visited with regularity.  and then my visits to the internet suddenly decreased.  A lot of websites have "gone dark" but there are new websites i never saw before too.

Can anyone give me an update?  Is Anthony still lurking around here somewhere?  Anyone want to mention other websites?  Anyone remember Larry's wetlook page?  Bryce with his winter Jackets?  wetkernwife? etc, etc, etc...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]