WetlookPro

Message # 75271

Subject: None The five times I saw my girlfriend wet #4

Date: Sun 18/11/18 19:58:57 GMT

Name: someone89 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The five times I say mi girlfriend wet #4 - the downpour

This took place one time a couple years ago when I went for a daytrip to a small town up north with my girlfriend and a couple who were friends of ours, also in their mid twenties.

We scheduled our departure for 8am and checked the weather forecast before leaving our house, just to make sure it wouldn't rain. It said it would be cloudy but without any relevant rain (it was mid November), so we ditched our umbrellas and raincoats and dressed up for an autumn day.

R got out of the shower barefoot and walked around the bedroom thinking what she would wear. I watched her slide up a purple thong that was eaten by her round ass checks, and put on a white bra over her soft medium sized breasts. On top of it, she choose a pair of light blue jeggings which accentuated that curvy ass on her slim and elegant body. She threw on a longsleeved grey top and a scarf. Her pink pedicured feet slid onto a pair of sheer beige nylon ankle socks and light pink flats which slightly showed the beginning of her toes.

We stepped out and got into our friends' car.

After a 4h drive we got to the city center and found a nice spot to park on. The temperature was nice outside. My gf put on a denim jacket. The other girl was wearing blue jeans and allstar sneakers, with a white cotton sweater.

We had lunch and walked around checking out the streets and the stores, and were already a 20min walk from the car when the sky started turning dark grey. The girls got really anxious because the rain would ruin their hairs for the rest of the day. I was anxious at the prospect of the sky dropping a few buckets of water on top of my gf and her friend.

There wasn't much time to think about our bad luck, as it started pouring right away, and rather intensely. We took cover on a storefront and watched as everyone else in the streets was taken by suprise and also ran for cover. Lots of puddles and small streams of water formed, as this was a city with a lot of slopes. There was no point in making a run for the car as it was parked so far away, so we decided to accept our fate and get on going. The first step my gf took was right into a cold puddle that submerged on of her shoes. She stepped back with a little scream and said there was no way she was going to ruin her new flat shoes. She took them off and put them inside her purse saying she would go barefoot. Even though I almost went crazy at that thought I advised against it as it could be dangerous, but she insisted, stating we ought to walk slowly for her not to get hurt.

The first few steps she took I marvelled at the nail polish sticking to the wet nylon socks, and the dark drops appearing on the light blue of her jeggings. Around 3 or 4 minutes along our journey the girls were soaked to the bones, and saying they felt their panties wet! My gf's ass was shining and the lines of her thong were marked very obviously. I tried to picture the clapping sound I would get if I were to spank her wet ass cheeks right now. Her denim jacket wasn't holding up very well either. We could see the shape of her bra underneath the top, through the open jacket.

Our friend was in a similar state, with her squishy sneakers and glistening jeans. Her white sweater was plastered to her body.

The whole way was pretty fun, with everyone being open minded and not minding a lot about the situation. When we finally got to the car, my gf took of her nylons, which were in pretty bad shape now, kind of ripped and dirty, and threw them into a trash can. She dried her feet with tissues and put on her dry flats. Well, one dry flat and one wet one, but it turned out it had been a good idea after all.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]