minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 14:51:37 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 75223.5

Subject: Read This Re:Pink Velour Matching Sweatsuit in the Pool! + Change Clothes

Date: Thu 15/11/18 01:53:15 GMT

Name: emoney us

Email: eng121579@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
What.... What.... New Pool?? I'm jealous... Might you be able to gain access again Ariel? Let me know please and thank you in advance!
In reply to Message (75223) Video Pink Velour Matching Sweatsuit in the Pool! + Change Clothes html

By Ariel - arielwambabes@gmail.com us Tue 13/11/18 18:38:21 GMT

Website: http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=drenchme.com/ drenchme.com

Velour Sweatsuit in the Pool + Change Clothes!
"Ariel gets wet in not 1, but 2 sweatsuits! Velour feels so good when wet!"

Ariel gets drenched in velour! She's wearing a cute pink hoodie and sweatpants from Victoria's Secret Pink, the matching set is light pink and the hood has faux fur on the inside. She wants to see how it looks wet in the pool so she starts to get in at the stairs, showing off how the water makes the light pink turn a darker pink color. She gets further and further down into the water, her sweatsuit getting darker and heavier as it gets drenched! She gets in and dunks down under the water, loving how the clothes start to cling to her sexy curves. Now she wants to change into another outfit and see how it feels and looks in the pool. She strips off her pink outfit and puts on a black Velour hoodie by Juicy Couture and a pair of baggy sweatpants from VS Pink. She sits on the edge and dips her legs in the pool, the color of the sweats gets darker and the baggy legs start to cling to her skin. She gets in the pool to get her tight velour hoodie wet too, enjoying the feel of her clothes clinging to all of her curves.

Starring the following model:

Ariel Andrews
Screens:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]