minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:35:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 7522.7.1.1.1

Subject: Wink Smile Re: Re: See, I told you!

Date: Mon 22/12/03 13:11:59 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@madfountains.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Not really, if those events were mainly skirts and dresses, I would have been there this year!

leonmoomin Smokin

In reply to Message (7522.7.1.1) Wink Smile Re: See, I told you!

By Wet Brian - bdann0875@rootesgroup.fslife.co.uk gb Mon 22/12/03 04:51:13 GMT

Not exactly,but I guess I must be getting predictable,eh mate?

Brian

In reply to Message (7522.7.1) Tongue See, I told you!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madfountains.com gb Sun 21/12/03 14:34:22 GMT

I bet in the e-mail, he is asking you for info as to where to go to find these events next year!

leonmoomin Tongue

In reply to Message (7522.7) Hello I had to reply,nice caps.Thanks MK.

By Wet Brian - bdann0875@rootesgroup.fslife.co.uk gb Fri 19/12/03 23:39:21 GMT

I especially liked the girls here:

http://www.wamtec.com/sm06/sm06004.jpg

Nice tan pants & black top,other girl nice TIGHT jeans and top!

Check your e mail shortly,Mark.

Brian Wink Smile

In reply to Message (7522) Hello first free gift from WAMTEC - for jeans fans

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 19/12/03 11:16:19 GMT

This is the first in a series of goodies I will have you y'all in the next week or so. This one is for jeans fans.

As you have often seen...they have these "Gaustchfest" girl dunking festivals that take all over Germany in the summer months. You have only see pics before...but now I found an inside contact on these events. A friend of mine works for German television as a cameraman, and he filmed some of the events in Leipzig this year for his tv station...and he sent me 75 minutes of his Gautschfest footage, plus another 45 mins of wetlook from German tv shows like German Big Brother, Temptation Island & various wet t shirts, and Fernshgatan (the famous scene where the lady in pink dances in the pool).  

Anyway...so for starters, I ran off a few quick vidcaps for you to see some snippets from these events. I have also created a 6 minute online video from the 75 mins of footage, that I am willing to post that to a FREE area for download next week. I am not quite sure how best to manage this yet...cos we all saw the mad rush that just ensued when Graham just posted the fawn video clips...300 people all charging the gate at one time...ha ha.

I dunno how best to manage this. Perhaps if I tell you all these these scenes are a load of crap and only the diehard jeans fans will like it...so not to waste your time downloading it if you don't like jeans girls...perhaps I can put a few people off.  Anyway..I will probably upload the video to my free area on monday...and those that have remembered this message by monday (cos everybody forgets everything in 24 hrs on this forum) will remember to ask me for the video clip on monday...and if this thread is dead by monday...well   ce la vie...ha ha

Seriously though..if you see the pics and are interested in seeing the online video..then remember to post a request on monday to remind me to upload it. If you prefer to get the entire 2hr video on vhs or dvd from me...just email me and you can order a copy.

If you like these Gautschfest events...if you live in Germany...there are many of them in many different cities that you can go to see. These are only the events from one city (Leipzig).

As for the non-jeans fans...don't worry...I have some goodies coming up for you next week.

Also...for wamtec clubmembers...I just uploaded the Vanna White in the pool clip from Wheel of Fortune to the members area today...along with 3 other video clips.

more stuff to come...as I step in it.

mk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.056 seconds to generate ]