WetlookPro

Message # 75197

Subject: News/Mag/Book The five times I saw my girlfriend wet #3

Date: Sat 10/11/18 15:19:26 GMT

Name: Someone89 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The five times I saw my girlfriend wet #3 - unexpected river visit

This happened in a recent summer vacation me and my gf took to a little town up north our country. It was in August and temperatures were over 30C even after 6 pm. Our hotel was close to a fluvial that existed between two little dams. The area of the beach was shallow water, you could swim but there was no current and water went up to your chest at most. This beach was set between the hotel and the town center and was full of people enjoying the sun and swimming pretty much all day.

The afternoon we got there we saw the beach but didn’t plan on going there that day, and instead went for a walk into the little town, of course dressed in our regular clothes, which in her case was a floral short summer dress in various tones of red and red Melissa sandals.

When we got back from our walk we sat by the shore at the beach, in an elevated walkway that had a view over the sand and the water, but with no access to the water itself. As we sat there talking, The afternoon went by and even though it was still sunny and hot, most people were getting ready to leave the beach. My gf was drinking a bottle of juice and talking when suddenly she lost grip of the bottle and let it fall onto the water.

We watched the bottle for a while, as it floated in the clear water. We had to get it out of the water before it left the beach area and went into the actual river, as this was a protected environment area.

We got down to the beach and saw that no one was left in the water to get the bottle for us, so I told my gf she would have to go get it, either dressed, on in her underwear. There was no time to go to the hotel and change into bathing suits because the wind was carrying the bottle along the water and would eventually get it out of reach.

She took a moment to think, and finally said she wouldn’t take off her dress because she had a thong and wasn’t confortable in walking around outside in it.

I took her purse and watched as she waded into the water, keeping her sandals. She didn’t want to get her feet dirty or slip in the gooey bottom of the river.

When she got to the bottle, she was chest deep in the water, and got down a little bit getting the tip of her hair wet.

She came back slowly, and with every step the water level went down a little bit, slowly revealing her soaked dress which clung to her body. I could see her beige bra underneath the now transparent red dress, and even though I didn’t tell her, I could see her thong and her ass cheeks very well when she got out and walked at fast pace in the direction of the hotel. Of course I deeply enjoyed this moment, as she dripped and left wet footsteps on the ground from her wet sandals.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]