Message # 75182

Subject: Video Jayce cums in blazer, skirt and heels in the jacuzzi html

Date: Fri 09/11/18 16:00:13 GMT

Name: Ariel us

Email: Arielwambabes@gmail.com

Website: http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=drenchme.com / Drenchme.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Jayce Cums in Blazer, Stockings+Heels in Hot Tub!
"Jayce gets horny in Blazer, Stockings, Heels, and thong+Vibrator in Hot tub"

I am in a futuristic style, cut out blazer, Cuban foot, tanned, thigh high stockings, thong under my blazer and grey and black suade heels in the hot tub! I take my time getting in and showing off my stockings and heels because they are glorious when wet. Clinging to me even harder, shining even brighter than before. I then sink myself down into the water to get my Jacket and hair wet and the weight of my hair on my back and my thick blazer really gets me going...i love the weight of my hair on my back and the water constantly dripping from my heavy blazer every time I stand up...

I really start to get steamed up as im rolling around in the water showing off my legs in my stockings, cuban foot, my absolute favorite! and my incredibly high suade heels that are glistening when wet...also are amazing for filling with water! I decide, after really giving you a pre show, its time to pull my water proof vibrator out and show it some love :) I lean back and pull open my panties and put it right down the front as I lay further and further back into the water... you can see my hair floating behind me, my heels kicked up as I lay back in the vibrating water around me! I cant help but writhe as it hits my clit and then get up on my knees so i can continue to use my vibrator and start to head dunk to get me to orgasm! That is exactly what I do! After all of this...the climax and reaching orgasm...i take my time, giggling as I am now totally relaxed and I use this time to really show off my outfit some more, that is completely drenched. My hair, totally soaked, I am shining and the mirrors all around me are so steamed up! The head dunking really got me steamed up! ;) Enjoy watching me really loooooove this heart shaped, hot tub! :) i play until the water is allllll gone ;)

Starring the following model:

Jayce Lane
Screens:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]