Wetlook-Online

Message # 7503.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Logan Circle Fountain-pic

Date: Thu 18/12/03 20:03:20 GMT

Name: Mr. Burbank uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Here is a pic of Swann Fountain in Logan Circle. I can't find any good pics with people in them but this is what it looks like.  If anyone knows where some wetlook pics from Logan Circle may be found please let me know.

<a href="http://www.aviewoncities.com/gallery/showpicture.php?key=kveus0798&dir=fountains&tpe=cat">Swann Fountain</a>

In reply to Message (7503.1.1) Hello Logan Circle Fountain

By Mr. Burbank - uu Thu 18/12/03 19:31:33 GMT

Logan Circle in Philadelphia is one of the best spots for wetlook.  Its got the main geyser in the middle and a lot of smaller arcing sprays, so many different ways to get wet.  And so many girls of all ages and at crazy times like as early as April.

In reply to Message (7503.1) Hello Re: referring to 7465..before wetlook internet..THEME-PARKS???

By yeahuno - us Thu 18/12/03 13:38:40 GMT

Sure do,  I know some of the amusement parks have quite a few wet rides, like the Pittsburgh plunge, and the raging rapids at Kennywood Park in Pittsburgh, PA.  Also at Carowinds amusement park in Charlotte, NC, they have the Nickelodeon wet roller coaster there.  Nice to see the women get wet in there clothes there.
In reply to Message (7503) Hello referring to 7465..before wetlook internet..THEME-PARKS???

By (WK) - weinerking@earthlink.net us Thu 18/12/03 13:21:54 GMT

Now I know in the USA for instance, we have massive theme parks (for me..It was Opryland USA>>before it closed)..

Now here, you could go for the day with camera in hand..Now a cool day best and stand on the observation deck of the Old Mill Scream (large boat ride that splashed the public)  Now this was great, because girls of all ages and clothes would just stand there waiting to get soaked by the waves of water these boats generated on splashdown.  Gosh the girls just got soaked.  Then there was the Grizzly River Rampage, (now at 6 Flags Ky Kingdom) This fake river rapids tub use to be a favorite for girls to ride and all they wanted was water to cover them in the boat.  You could just watch from the observation deck as rapids plastered girls in all types of clothes.  And don't foget the Flume which most parks have.  Ahhh  for the good ol days of 3-D wetlook one could observe and even participate in with the ladies.  

DO YOU ALL REMEMBER THESE RIDES....

(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]