Wetlook-Online

Message # 75020.2.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Netherlands in Europe

Date: Thu 25/10/18 16:36:04 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I grew up in the UK and when I was a kid at school we had the same clothed swimming lessons at school in England as you see in the Netherlands. They also do the same thing in Japan as well. When I was 10 years old I remember taking my survival swim test and then spending extra time watching all the girls taking their tests as well.

In my school they mostly asked people to wear pajamas or gym clothes for these tests.....and I remember thinking ....whats the point of wearing pajamas for a clothed swimming test.....because if I am ever in a real life saving incident I will surely NOT be wearing pajamas. Those pajama tests are as silly as the flight attendant ditching tests, where 90% of flight attendants take the pool ditching test wearing shorts or leggings and t shirts, and not their uniforms which they would be wearing in a real ditching situation. I guess the logic is, if a plane crashes into the ocean all the passengers will be the first ones to exit the plane, because the flight attendants will too busy changing out of their uniforms to put of leggings and t shirts....ha ha

In reply to Message (75020.2.1.1) None Netherlands in Europe

By Slawomir - pl Thu 25/10/18 07:58:48 GMT

In Europe, there is one country where children and adolescents must take a swimming exam at school.

No other country requires such training, and does not allow any swimming in the pool.

EEWetlook and Wamtherland are wetlook websites from the Netherlands.

Only in this one country in Europe has a social acceptance for doing such things.

In reply to Message (75020.2.1) Question Re:Asian cultures

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Wed 24/10/18 22:34:59 GMT

I suppose the real question is — how many people find it uncomfortable, and even worse, cannot go swimming as a result? While it seems that many people are indifferent to wet clothes, plenty of people don't like how it feels.
In reply to Message (75020.2) None Re:Asian cultures

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 24/10/18 16:49:12 GMT

Well, I spent 12 years living in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan, with numerous trips to Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and South Korea.....so I pretty much experiemced the cultures all over Asia.

I can say that in most cases clothed swimming has nothing to do with excitement and people are not even cognizant of their wet clothes. They are totally oblivious to it. The main reason for opting to use clothes instead of swimsuit is all about modesty, in that they do not feel comfortable exposing their bodies via westernized swimsuits.

They do not find wetlook exciting nor enjoyable......to them clothed swimming is like brushing your teeth or eating a bowl of noodles....it is just a normal function to every day life.

They ONLY country in Asia where there are known wetlook fans and wetook is seen as a fetish.....is Japan, where wetlook fetishism has been well established for many years.

This is the reason you do not see Asian wetlook fans on this forum....because aside from 1-2 people from India there are no Asian wetlook fans, and the Asian Fans who are into wetlook are all in Japan and they do not communicate in English so they would not visit an English speaking forum.

I have my customer demographics records for 7000 wetlook fans dating back to 1991, and the stats have not changed in 20 years.....i.e. 80% of all wetlook fans come from 3 countries only...USA, UK and Germany. Another 15% come from other European countries, and misc other countries like Canada, Australia account for the rest.

I think the culture which you grew up in has a lot to do with it.....i.e. if you grew up in a culture wher wetlook was "rare and naughty".....then you would find it exciting. But if you grew up in a country where it was "the norm" then you would not even notice it....it would be as normal as brushing your teeth and not exciting.

What is thrill of being a stamp or coin collector......they are not interested in what is common, they get a thrill by finding rare items.

I can only speak for myself, but if I lived in a world where everybody drove a Mercedes, BMW or Audi.....I would not want what everybody else has got. I would get more of thrill driving a rare car that you rarely saw on the road.

MK

In reply to Message (75020) None Asian cultures

By Laszlo - hu Wed 24/10/18 10:11:49 GMT

Dear Members of the Forum,

I have always wanted to know whether people living in Muslim or Hindu countries find swimming fully clothed exciting. Recently a Bangladeshi gentleman posted a YouTube video in which he and his friends jump into a pool fully clothed. I asked him:

“In Europe  many of us like swimming fully clothed because we find it specially enjoyable. In your country it is the norm. May some of your people find it similarly pleasant?”

His answer:

“Yes, it gives us a sense of happy satisfaction.”

Nevertheless I do not assume that this forum has Asian members.

Best regards,

László

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]