MyWetloook

Message # 75019.8

Subject: None Remark

Date: Thu 25/10/18 18:48:55 GMT

Name: Dima ru

Email: dima@wetlooker.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I often also full of critics and disappointment when my photographers send me result of sessions...

So much preparation, explanations before and so many mistakes and misunderstandings after.

So, you are not alone )

In reply to Message (75019) Talking Wetlooker.com - review

By Slawomir - pl Wed 24/10/18 07:54:15 GMT

Wetlooker - review

The website owner counts only for money.

The quantity, not the quality. Unfortunately.

1. Sets of photos:

A whole series of photographs taken, successful and unsuccessful, just a user could see that the photo is, for example, 250  photos and encouraged he bought as much as possible.

The photographer took pictures in serial mode and so also the user gets: video in the form of photos.

The photos often contain accurate exif data. You can see on which settings the picture was taken and, above all.

You can see that the pictures were not processed. (probably no time).

The pictures always end unexpectedly. There is no saying goodbye to the model, some ending point is missing.

2. Photo descriptions:

Sometimes there are names, but not always. Sometimes the same model is specified as "set", sometimes it has a name.

There are no tags, no descriptions, no names.

Forum users repeatedly paid attention about it. Always the owner of the website answered "we will do", "later", we will think "etc.

Nothing about the descriptions and names has changed.

The owner knows that people will buy photos, and complaining people are a small part of people.

3. Prices of photos:

An eternal promotion is under way. These are ordinary PR activities aimed at attracting the buyer.

Meanwhile, prices are always $ 7 and $ 5 for the oldest pictures. You buy more, you pay less. Great, but last "last day" action.

Only promotional codes entered during the purchase change. And dates change. Everything else is the same.

4. Video

It was not once, it is now present. However, when photographs are taken in series, the video is an unnecessary addition.

You can see the work put in over the video, but mainly in its cutting. Usually, the video is cut in the middle and as with the pictures there is no ending.

5. Background

The amount can be seen in the background.

When the photographed model does wetlook, others are visible in the background dry girls waiting their turn.

You can often see the service, you can see the elements of the studio. The owner does not care to hide the queue of waiting girls to take pictures of them.

6. Shoes

In most models, they wear the same footwear in the studio sessions (swimming pool in the basement of the house).

You can see the amount when the same model changes clothes and is photographed again.

You can see wet panties, bra and shoes that immediately wet her fresh clothes.

The same shoes often wear different models. Sometimes you can see that the studio's warehouse is small and one girl is in shoes, the other is without them.

Often, the same shoes are used up to completely break them through the water (you can see torn shoes).

7. Is it worth it?

Every now and then I forget about the disadvantages and buy photos, but often then regret the money spent.

Some models pose very well, other models pose as if they were forced to pose.

Summary:

My opinion mainly exposed the negative aspects of the site. Plus, it's PayPal, which is not obvious in Russia or Ukraine.

There are pretty girls and there are wet clothes, which is what we like the most.

Will the owner read it and will it treat my opinion constructively? I hope.

I care that wetlooker.com is better than it is.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]