minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:32:12 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 74961.1

Subject: Depressed Re:Why do they do that ?

Date: Wed 17/10/18 21:07:11 GMT

Name: will uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I remember the misleading covers...I'd check the back of box to see if write up or pictures would help confirm possibility...and worst part is front box photo would be excellent...thx for the memories
In reply to Message (74961) Question Why do they do that ?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 17/10/18 20:36:02 GMT

I am sure many of you have experienced this before....i.e., being burned by a totally misleading video box cover or movie poster that shows an interesting wetlook scene and when you watch the film or tv series there is no such scene anywhere in the movie or tv show.....past examples being

The Robert Downey Marisa Tomei film "Only You"

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-marisa-tomei-robert-downey-jr-poster-only-you-1994-31059301.html

The Robin Williams film "Club Paradise"

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090856/mediaviewer/rm1234357760

and I could list numerous other examples of misleading production photos.

Anyway, the latest example of a misleading promo picture is the 2018 mini-series "Safe Harbor" which is currently airing on Hulu

https://www.lookimg.com/images/2018/08/27/G6Nyg.jpg

This poster pic is very nice but is 180 degrees away from portraying what this series is about. Looking at the pic you would think this is a light comedy or drama series....when in reality it is a very dark and boring suspense series where 80% of the imagery is in dark lighting...nothing like what you see in the pic.

I used to waste thousand of dollars in the 1980's renting VHS tape that had misleading box covers. Thankfully these days money and time are not wasted cos with a high speed internet connection it also takes a few minutes to de-bunk false advertising in films and tv shows,

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.062 seconds to generate ]