WetlookPro

Message # 74902.1

Subject: Crown Delicious! Mrs. CC rocks! [nt]

Date: Fri 12/10/18 15:53:06 GMT

Name: Grif us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (74902) Pictures Outdoor shoot of Mrs. CC in oily clothes plus clit play - WSM html

By WSM Productions - webmaster@wsmproductions.co.uk ex Fri 12/10/18 11:52:17 GMT

This week a further addition to the Subscription site, but this is posted both to Wetlook and Messy!
How can this be?
Because using vegetable oil can produce either Wetlook or Messy!
There is also a different style write-up format for this Oily movie and image set.
HD Movie CC88 runs 25 minutes with slippy cooking oil play shot outdoors in a meadow.
Do check the 3 Free Clips and see if the oily Mrs. Custard Couple (CC) appeals to you.
Image set S402 has 100 enhanced (full screen) shots and is also posted to the Subscription site.Do you like our 5 sample shots? – see below.
All the movies and image sets reviewed this week can be found on the Subscription site.

Also in this Update:
We review again teenage model Lorna in a 49 min movie WSM031 divided into wet and messy streams.
Lorna is under the shower in Streams 1 and 2 which run 22 minutes.
In addition image set W236 has been reworked and enhanced to full screen and now has 42 shots with 3 Sample shots.
Then Lorna has Chocolate play in movie WSM031 Streams 3 and 4 which run 27 minutes.
Image set S201 has also been reworked and enhanced with 37 shots and 3 samples.
Question – Lorna may ring a bell in your mind. Where have you seen her before?
If you go to our Home Page at www.wsmprod.com then Lorna is one of 3 girls who appear above our header bar.

How far back can you scroll to review our weekly updates???
The answer is that you can view all our weekly updates back to 2nd May 2015!
So 179 weekly updates (and growing), all available for nothing!
(take a look at www.wsmprod.com ‘What’s New’)

Are you aware that WSM now have 287 movies and 458 image sets available for the price of a Subscription?
With Autumn here……what are you waiting for???
Definitely time to take a dip into our Subscription site.
This is the Best WAM Value on the internet!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW COSTS FOR A SUBSCRIPTION TO THE WEBSITE
SEE ALSO THE WSM ONLINE STORE (no membership required)
Click on movie and page down for full description and sample images, for
50 VINTAGE FILM DOWNLOADS
PLUS 92 New ‘WSM Movies & Images’ with 1/3rd available on the Subscription site too.
PLUS 16 Movies with Images transferred from the Subscription Website and now also available as Downloads
and XXX section with 70 MOVIES with Images, only available as Downloads.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE WSM ‘DOWNLOADS -ONLINE STORE

We also have a UMD STORE and transfer MOVIES and IMAGES regularly
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE UMD STORE

SUBSCRIPTION WEBSITE/also a download
WET OILY FUN
This is the 45th movie to be re-posted from the DOWNLOAD site to our SUBSCRIPTION site.
It has taken two years, but now you can now see this movie at no extra cost, if you are a member of our Subscription site.
25 minute HD movie CC88 has mature lady Mrs. Custard Couple (CC) indulging in outdoor oily play with vegetable oil in a meadow.
In addition there are 100 enhanced images of her oily play in set S402.
Plus…..a new write-up format.

REVIEW OF NORMAL MOVIE CC88
HD Movie plus Image set

‘Mrs. CC in Slippy Cooking Oil’
Run-time 25 mins 41 secs

3 HD Sample Clips plus 3 HD Streams – offered in both MP4 and WMV formats

Time for a change and an alternative write-up for this movie.
And who better to ask than Mrs. CC.
This is what she wrote:
“How much do you enjoy a lovely oily massage?
Well I definitely do, and as I was getting frustration symptoms, as Mr. CC was away on business, I decided to have some messy, slippy, oily fun on my own down by the river.
Dressed in very sexy vintage black underwear, teamed up with a satin white midi length skirt and sheer pink blouse, I made my way laden with sunflower oil for some private slippery fun!
I had not really intended to soak my outfit in oil, but then I thought what-the-hell!
I love getting wet and messy in my clothes……so why not!
With the sun shining I emptied the 1st bottle of oil over the front of my blouse, which instantly turned see-thru revealing my black bra.
Next, the oil ran down my back and soaked into my satin skirt, so showing my black panties through the material.
Oh! This is just divine I murmured to myself!
I was now feeling extremely turned on, so pulling my tight black panties down just a little on my thighs, I used the empty small oil bottle to stroke my pussy!

>>>>> SEE CLIP
The next full sunflower oil bottle was emptied over my head, soaking my long blonde hair so that it shone in the sun!
How naughty all this felt!
I sank down onto the grass removing my skirt and sliding my knickers down my thighs as I gave my pussy and clit the oily treatment emptying a full bottle of oil over my shaven pubes.
Slurpy sounds came as I rubbed my arse and crotch into the oily ground.
I lay back for some heavenly clit play!

>>>>> SEE CLIP
Desperately unfastening my blouse it was time for oily tits play.
How excited were my boobs as they bounced up and down!
But I was anxious for full gratification as stroking my clit, I frantically brought myself to a very slippy and hugely satisfying orgasm!
You can watch all this in close-up detail as I drench myself in oil while giving myself this much needed relief!
Then I re-dressed in my oily skirt and blouse to make my way home, hoping I met no walkers or joggers.
Now you know what happens when Mr. CC goes away for a couple of days and I miss my messy fun!”

>>>>> SEE CLIP
So Mrs. CC tells it as it is!
This really is very full-on horny silky, messy, oily fun.
And Mrs. CC has only two aims – get as oily as possible both clothed and unclothed.
Have the orgasm she craves!
Some highlights:
Of course Mrs. CC chats continually to you through the shoot.
Underwear shows through her clothes – the black turns shiny.
Seamed glossy stockings are great.
‘Clitty feels good all nicely oiled up’.
‘Will have to have a little play’ (with self!).
Superb oily hair and face shots.
Uses a whole bottle of oil for a bare pussy oil bath!
Prolonged pussy/clit play stimulation.
Super oily tits shots.
If you want to see a mature lady in frantic oiled up clit play? Here it is!
As Mrs. CC says, she gets totally trashed!

In addition to the 25 minute movie there are 100 shots in image set S402.
The image shots include 23 additional shots not covered by the movie.
The 5 Clips and 5 sample images show how oily Mrs. CC became and what a joy it was to her!
We hope you like them? I just viewed them again and…….Wow!
This is another great movie and image set with the delightfully provocative Mrs. Custard Couple.

s402_ad1 s402_ad2 s402_ad3 s402_ad4 s402_ad5

MOVIE CC88 of ‘Mrs. CC in Slippy Cooking Oil’ has 3 HD Streams and runs 25 mins 41 secs

PRICE
£6-20 GBP
$9-30 USD
Euro 8-10

To Purchase movie CC88 of ‘Mrs. CC in Slippy Cooking Oil’go to ‘WSM Movies & Images Section’ in the Online Store.

BUT WHY WOULD YOU PURCHASE?
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE SUBSCRIPTION SITE, then it is now there!
Where do you find Mrs. CC’s movie CC88 and image set S402 on the Subscription site?
For movie go to ‘Subscription Movies’, then ‘Custard Couple’ and find CC88 under the numerical listing.
For Images, go to ‘Subscription Images’, then ‘Slapstick’ and find S402 in the numerical listing.

But this is only one movie and one image set from our Subscription section which has 287 Movies and 458 Image sets all available just for the price of a subscription!
How much?
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SUBSCRIPTION COSTS

With Autumn drawing in this is a great time to join the Subscription website with access to 287 movies and 458 image sets, see costs below:
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SUBSCRIPTION COSTS
We continue to take SUBSCRIPTION payments in £ Sterling, US dollars and Euros, for membership of the WSM Website.
The Subscription site does not include access to new movie/images Downloads in the Online Store, which we have added during the last two years,or any XXX movies.
Since April 2017, Movies and Image sets added to the WSM Online Store under ‘WSM Movies & Images’ are added also to the Subscription site, 2 years after being posted as a Download.
Look at the JOIN NOW page to see our great value for 30 day, 3 month and 6 monthly Subscriptions as for a Subscription you can access:
287 Movies averaging 30 minutes each, including 18 Messy Wrestling Movies and 77 Custard Couple Movies, (which include 26 joint productions with WSM),
15 vintage movies and 177 normal WSM movies (excluding 26 duplicated joint production movies with Custard Couple).
PLUS 48,050 Images in 458 sets (being 162 W + 214 S + 82 M).
But if you want to see all these Movies and Image sets, then you need to take a Subscription to become a Member.
Click here to see the amazing value Join costs!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]