MyWetloook

Message # 749.4.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Was it clothed MK?

Date: Sat 02/11/02 01:34:43 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes...one girl was dressed as a saucy police girl in uniform with black stockings, the other girl was dressed in a xena outfit with fishnets and boots.
In reply to Message (749.4.1) Question Was it clothed MK? [nt]

By w@mboy - uu Thu 31/10/02 18:35:23 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (749.4) Hello I have a searchable database of movie titles

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 31/10/02 16:14:07 GMT

Good stuff Brian.

In case anybody forgot....you can search for almost all known wetlook movies and tv shows via my database.

For the clip Brian mentions...it is already listed under the movies in the "C" section by title.

My database only lists what movies or tv shows have wetlook scenes. I do not pass judgement on how good the scene is...but before you rent a video...you may wish to check my database and then you can ask me some questions and I can give you a clinical and non judgmental answer...i.e. whether the scene is short or long or nicely lit or "can't see a darn thing".

btw....on a separate topic....the WWE wrestling show had a great "mud" scene tonight. I say great (in my opinion) cos it was more like water than mud (so the mud fans will hate it...but the wetlook fans will enjoy it).

In reply to Message (749) Hello First Movie Review

By Brian - peopleschamp4ever1@juno.com uu Thu 31/10/02 04:47:46 GMT

Well ladies and gents, it's time for my first movie review. The movie I'm reviewing today is called city on fire. The movie was made in 1978 and you can tell it was. There is a decent shower scene in it where a man puts a drunk woman in the shower and than turns the shower on. It lasts maybe 45 seconds and the woman is pretty old looking so it isnt the greatest but i got it from my video store for 25 cents and it was definitely worth that. I would say i wouldnt spend more than 1.50-2.00 rent it because it isnt amazing but it was ok.

rating-C

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]