WetlookPro

Message # 74785.1

Subject: None Re:Sexy outfits in Las Vegas

Date: Sun 30/09/18 05:53:57 GMT

Name: DungeonMasterOne gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I was in Vegas for the UMD 20th bash back in May, most of the outfits I noticed were casual but than I prefer casual to formal.  High waist jeans, high waist denim cut offs, skin tight running outfits - and on the stage next to our hotel on Freemont Street a "Dancing DJ" in black high waist shorts, knee-high boots, and black bikini-top.  "Splat!"  Happy

Generally the only two things that govern what any producer produces are a) that producer's personal taste and b) what sells the best.  Judging by the sheer amount of jeans wetlook being made, presumably it outsells everything else by a considerable margin.  Denim is a fantastic wetlook material, it really shows the wetness in a way few other fabrics do.

Having said all that, I have shot formal wetlook from time to time, you can see some of the scenes here, though many of the older ones (pre 2012) don't have sound.

https://gungemastercom.umd.net/downloads/search_submitted/1/search_type/download/keywords/formal/clear_sortby/1

In reply to Message (74785) None Sexy outfits in Las Vegas

By Jason.1984 - us Sat 29/09/18 12:25:27 GMT

I am currently in Las Vegas and when I walk around I see so many woman in absolutely stunning outfits. I wonder why so many producers use casual outfits so much. I wish some producers would come to Vegas and get some inspiration!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]