WetlookPro

Message # 7466.5

Subject: Thumbs Up Thanks for your words. I totally agree. [nt]

Date: Wed 17/12/03 00:14:32 GMT

Name: Buck us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (7466) Great Thank You

By Meesi - meesman@gmx.de de Tue 16/12/03 13:26:09 GMT

Again, one more or less senseless Post :-)

I need to say this now, maybe because of Christmas, maybe it's time for me, i want to thank all the People that keep our 'interest' alive.

I have no special order in naming the People, just the one that comes into my Mind right now.

Thank you Erik Elsas,

i bought many Tapes from you (you were the first one where i ordered Tapes from btw) a few years ago, sadly i don't have the Money atm to buy any more Tapes. As i like Street Clothes most you were always my Hero, even after all these Years your Tapes always rank in the top then of my most liked Wetlook Scenes i ever saw. Even if your first Tapes were not as professional as your newest, from my personal Taste noone ever managed to make such good Tapes. I really love them :-)

Thank You MK,

i don't know what Planet you came from with your incredible Database and your Wetlook Knowledge that sometimes makes me believe that you are not human. You seem to know everything about Wetlook that happened the last hundred Years, really impressing. I traded and bought some Tapes from you some years ago (must have been about 40 Tapes) and the Work that you did and still do is simply awesome. I may have no God beside Erik, but you are definately one of them :-)

Thank you Christa,

wherever you are now, you were the first wetlook practicising Person i 'met' after switching into the Internet the first time, and i will never never forget you. I hope you have fun wherever you are now :-)

Thank you Frankie,

for all these nice Jeans Pictures you made through the early years.

Thank you Leonmoomin,

For sharing all these really great Photos of Fiona, Viv and the hundred others you managed to show what fun our Hobby makes. Thank you for all the work you never got payed for and that you provided for us. Be sure that we all appreciate that.

Thank you Nigel,

for delivering the best Wetlook Forum ever, over all these years.

Thank you Wetinred,

for your good Taste and the Color Red :D

Thank you Brian,

for your awesome candid Pictures :-)

Thank you JW,

for sharing all these Clips all over the years, your work uses the most space on my Harddisk, and i love you for that :-)

Thank you Stacey and Bryce,

even if i prefer Water, you Page is one i really enjoy to visit. You both seem to have so much fun and i really love to read your Comments Bryce. Yours is on my Top 10 List of all Websites :-)

Thank you Watergirl,

and all the others who took personal disadvantage for showing the World that Wetlook makes fun. My best wishes for you all.

I think i have to end somewhere...

Thank you,

jmm, jj, Sopping, weinerking, Soaking Stars, Carl Soakes, Wamfox and everyone who provided us here with Links, Pictures or Hints for Wetlook Events or Television Alerts and to all who shared their Pictures here and on their Websites. Thanks to everyone i forgot to mention and everyone that i can't mention because there are so much of you, thank you all.

I think i died when my 14.4 connected first Time to the Internet, it seems like i've been in Heaven all these Years. And i just wanted you to know that :-)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]