Wetlook-Online

Message # 74601.1

Subject: None Re:Slightly O/T: Video question

Date: Mon 10/09/18 15:48:35 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Scott,

It sounds like you must be using an older computer or laptop that has a slow processor, insufficient memory and a low end graphics card. I have an old notebook pc that is not able to play videos that are encoded at a bit rate over 3000 kbps as well....they just freeze up. You can check the bit rate of the file you are trying to play by right clicking on the filename and then you can check the properties of the file by going to the Details tab. If your pc or laptop processor and graphics card are too slow to play high bit rate files then you have 2 choices..

a) get a new pc or notebook that has a graphics card and sufficient memory to play those files....or

b) convert the file to a lower bit rate format.....i.e. load the file into a file convertor software and if the file is encoded at 4000 kpbs then downconvert the file to a  new file that is more like 1500 kbps...and then the newly converted file will play.

But what you say about Xvid makes no sense. Xvid is an old format used for ripping SD quality DVDs.....Xvid is not a high definition file format. Most HD files these days are encoded with the MP4 or MKV codec.....so something is awry with what you saying.

Email me if you want to chat further about this.

This is a common problem with older computers trying to play the newest HD files. I have an old Windows 7 pc that can play HD files at 1080p, but if I attempt to play a 4K file or 360vr file then my old computer throws a fit and I get "the blue screen of death" and my computer crashes.....this is all because my old computer and graphics card cannot handle the latest 4K and 360 file formats.

MK

In reply to Message (74601) None Slightly O/T: Video question

By Scott - scottbrochert2549@att.net us Sat 08/09/18 13:03:23 GMT

Hi guys,

Is Xvid format for videos extra high definition? I want to buy a video or two from a developer and every time I do it the video always freezes every 3 seconds and is all pixelish before and after. It just won't play.  Is there a way for me to view that level quality on my computer?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks much,

Scott B.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]