WetlookPro

Message # 7448.1.1

Subject: Band Re: Submerged look vs. wetlook

Date: Mon 15/12/03 05:37:31 GMT

Name: JS us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Band I see what you mean,if only she had waded back out. There are recent videos by Michelle Branch,Beonce Knowles, and Mariah Carey with limited wetlook from a distance. The best I can remember is Madonna from her early years in a video I believe called Cherish where she rolled around in the ocean surf. If anyone knows of others let me know.
In reply to Message (7448.1) Question Submerged look vs. wetlook

By Frankie - us Mon 15/12/03 05:01:12 GMT

I viewed the video and it brings up an interesting point.  Is it really considered wetlook when the subject is submerging herself, yet she is still completely dry while the wet portion of her is underwater and out of site?  Theoretically, as we view the clip, her clothes are always dry.  The only way it would be wetlook is when she emerges from the water or the shots are views with an underwater camera.  Does this make sense?
In reply to Message (7448) Hello Wetlook Music Videos

By JS - us Mon 15/12/03 04:36:12 GMT

I just ran across a music video by Liz Phair,there are a couple of brief scenes where she is playing a guitar while standing in a pond in jeans and slowely she gets deeper all the way up to her neck,you can view the whole video on her web site "www.lizphair.com" and click on videos,it is the last one from 1993 called Never Said Band

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]