Wetlook-Online

Message # 74470.1

Subject: None Re:Extremely Sweaty

Date: Tue 28/08/18 00:18:46 GMT

Name: Ric smith uu

Email: cliffe009@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This is fantastic - there should be more sweating wetlook
In reply to Message (74470) DVD/CD Extremely Sweaty

By ivyy - foxyivyy@gmail.com uu Sat 25/08/18 20:06:35 GMT

I show off my business outfit of a tight skirt, satin long sleeve dress shirt and high heels. Then I climb into the sauna. Starting from dry, my condition deteriorates. Most of the dry minutes are edited out and I start looking damp after 90 seconds of the video. I remain in my long sleeve top as I begin to sweat. Giant pit stains form and eventually merge all together for a sweat soaked shirt. My sweat runs down my legs and into my high heeled shoes. Soaked! My long hair, once dry and big, now clings to my neck in sweaty bunches. My long hair makes me so warm! I take off my heels, skirt and top when I can no longer stand the 60-62 C heat. Large pit stains on my bra. Panties soaked in sweat. Bra soaked! I stand over the camera and drip sweat. Many close ups of sweat beading and running down my skin. My belly and chest sweaty! My back an even sheet of sweat that I play with. Red lip stick starts to melt when the rest of my make up is already sweated off. My long hair looks soaked and it's sticking to my body. My face is so wet, my lips have drop of sweat falling from them. Sweat runs into my eyes. My belly a waterfall of sweat. I have troubles staying inside as my breathing becomes labored. I show you my armpits and more close ups. Finally, I climb out of the sauna but I do not stop sweating. For the last couple of minutes, I play with my sweat outside of sauna. Every thread on my body is soaked at this point and I am covered with a film of sweat. My belly and sides are extra sweaty with drop running down my wet skin. I show you a puddle of sweat that I leave behind me on the floor.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/54263/20149015/Extremely+Sweaty+-wmv

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]