WetlookPro

Message # 74461.1

Subject: None Thanks a lot!

Date: Sun 02/09/18 15:51:57 GMT

Name: erkekjetter uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I almost missed it between all useless publicity posts.

Thank you so much for sharing

In reply to Message (74461) Pictures A few more English beach pics

By jollywetfellow - sx Sat 25/08/18 11:36:47 GMT

I spent a day and a half at Scarborough this week, and took a few pics on the beach.    And thank goodness for skinny jeans - pretty much the only kind of wetlook to be seen was women getting the lower half of their skinny jeans wet - even the couple of Muslim groups getting wet each included somebody with tight jeans.

It was the same when I went to Scarborough two years ago - almost nobody, even those (very few) in swimsuits, going into the water above mid-thigh.    The water was warm (by UK standards!), the air was warm (though only occasionally sunny), the beach is sandy and has just the right slope to make going in easy and safe, and there was a team of five lifeguards who had absolutely nothing to do all day except move their flags and surfboards up and down occasionally in response to the tide.    I remember lots of swimmers (quite a few clothed) when I used to visit there regularly for a couple of years in the late 1970s, and more than this on the occasional visits I made in the intervening years.   It was mid-week, admittedly, but it is the holiday season, and there was certainly no shortage of people on the prom, round the harbour, and other tourist haunts.    Odd.

Anyway, here's the link, for those who like women in partly wet skinny jeans.    https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06    Sorry, too, that the clarity of many of the pics is poor - the iPhone doesn't really cope with cloudy conditions.

One final question.    Does anybody know anything about Koen Jacobs, alias 'marikoen'.     He keeps 'favoriting' my pics instantly, as soon as they are uploaded; sometimes (for reasons I don't understand) the phone uploads two copies of the same pic, and 'marikoen' faves both of them!    Then he usually 'unfaves' all of the pics later.     It is a pain in the arse when, having uploaded the latest pics to Flickr and deleted them off the phone, the phone then immediately goes "bong, marikoen has faved your pic" and I have to delete that too.    I could turn off notifications, of course, but it is pleasing to know when a genuine wetlooker has faved one of my pics.    If Koen Jacobs is a genuine wetlooker then that's fine, but I don't think he is.    So if you yourself are Koen Jacobs, or you know something about him, please let me know.    Otherwise, I'm going to block him.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.053 seconds to generate ]