MyWetloook

Message # 74414.5

Subject: Hello Re:YouTube Channel

Date: Tue 21/08/18 17:17:31 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sorry to hear that - the same thing has happened to me 3 times in the past. It seems that we get shut down every time we reach 2000+ subscribers. We are currently on our 4th Youtube channel.

It seem sad that we all have several stalkers and trolls who seem to make a hobby out of flagging our videos with thumbs down and filing complaints. It has happened constantly to my past Youtube channels. OK....so I can understand why they objected to the tv clips I used to post so then I stopped posting tv clips and posted only my own original content, and then Youtube started flagging the music I had on some of my videos, saying it was copyrighted......which was total baloney because I was using stock video editing music that I purchsed the right to use in my videos.

Youtube's policies are vague and when they issue an edict they are judge jury and executioner often with no valid reason or made up accusations. The last time my channel got deleted Youtube accused me of "engaging in false and deceptive practices" in the clip that I posted (I guess that meant...they did not like me promoting my own website and not Youtube...because the clips I posted had a logo url link to my website). There was nothing "deceptive and misleading" in my videos....I was simply promoting my own sites....which is not a scam. A scam is when you rip people off by not delivering what they paid for, and I always have delivered what I promoted to my customers.

In the end I gave up on Youtube and migrated to Twitter and Facebook instead. Since Facebook and Twitter increased their video hosting capabilities it means that you can upload everything you once had to Facebook (which has the same no nudity policies as Youtube)...or....if you want to reach hardcore fetish fans you can use Twitter....which allows you to post video trailers up to 2 mins 20 secs and will allow you to post R and X rated nudity as well.

These days I don't use Youtube for my promos. I mostly use Twitter and sometimes I used Facebook (which is not so friendly if you have nudity in your clips).

The Youtube monetization program is a joke.....because the reality is the folks who make a living from their Youtube channels all have 1 million subscribers.....and you can only make a small income one you pass 100,000 subscribers....which is an impossible goal to reach....because there are only 35,000 wet and messy fans in the entire world.....and every time you reach more than a couple thousand subscribers some troll or stalker gets your channel taken down.....so Youtube is a waste of my time to upload video to.....I prefer Twitter these days.

MK

In reply to Message (74414) Sad YouTube Channel

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwam.com ex Tue 21/08/18 06:43:59 GMT

Sorry folks

Some spiteful, spineless coward has gone and got our YouTube account shut down.

It seems they put a lot of effort in over the past week, flagging as many videos as they could.

Eventually, our site got closed for spamming, the random video comments posted over the last couple of days, suggested that lots of people were being unexpectedly directed to our videos, not by us.

To be honest, I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did, with YouTube’s vague community guidelines and hypocritical policies.

I know many people enjoyed our videos and activity on YouTube, we had over 13,000 subscribers.

It’s a shame that one person can spoil the fun for 1000s.

So thanks to everyone who subscribed and made it what it was whilst it lasted.

leonmoomin

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]