Wetlook-Online

Message # 74327.2

Subject: Wow Many thanks [nt]

Date: Mon 13/08/18 08:31:49 GMT

Name: Ant gb

Email: ton9159466@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (74327) Pictures More pics from English beaches

By jollywetfellow - sx Sun 12/08/18 21:17:35 GMT

As promised in post 94208, I was back to the beaches of the south of England last weekend - just in time, too, since our heatwave came to an end (at least for the time being) in the middle of last week.    But it was very hot at Southend and Margate the previous weekend.     Too hot, perhaps.    Certainly there were fewer fully clothed people on the beaches than I would normally have expected - but still enough getting wet in the sea to keep my camera happy!      Here's the link:

https://flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/  

I seem to have got my act together again, no more fumbling and no more being too obvious and attracting unwelcome attention.    There were still some ladies who fooled me by moving faster than I expected (eg the lady in M90, who had been swimming in deep water in her dress, then dawdled through the shallows, stopped altogether and made to sit down at the waters-edge, then changed her mind and came out in a rush so I almost missed her - should I delete that one, do you think?) but mostly I got the pics I wanted.     I now routinely upload the pics to Flickr direct from my phone immediately after taking them, then delete them off the phone straight away, which allows me to be just as bold at the end of the weekend as the beginning - previously I was very aware of the pics already taken which were all still in my phone, and all of which I stood to lose if somebody noticed me and demanded to see the pics.    It does mean that they are now in a different order, with the most recent now always coming first, so you may prefer to look at them in reverse order.    It does rather turn a beach visit into a full-time job, though, with all the checking and numbering and uploading and deleting....

Sitting down at the waters-edge is something I've just realised is particularly characteristic of women with clothes on.    If people in swimsuits sit down in the water, it is usually chest deep, but clothed women just love to sit where the waves alternately cover and uncover their legs, and watch the way it moves their clothing about, and visibly wells up then drains through the cloth, and sometimes causes air to get trapped and form bubbles or billows of clothing; sometimes they sit there for ages just playing with their wet clothes and the waves, maybe slapping the wet material to make that sexy noise, so much more fun than bare legs....     The women in M83-M88 are an example - they obviously didn't intend to get wet at all, these ladies, and kept looking gleefully at their wet clothes then at one another, and ended by sitting down to play.    And the plump ladies in M78-M79, lying down in the shallow water.

But I think my own favourite is S80.    What happened was that the older ladies had waded in fully clothed, then when they were right in some youngsters (mostly out of shot to the right), obviously from the same group, started splashing the older ones, who immediately fled back out of the water - except for the lady in western-style shirt and white trousers, who was mischievously held back....     I just love the sense of action and fun in that pic.

And the pic I would most like to have taken was of a group of six or seven Muslim ladies in the water-jet fountain on Southend promenade.      The jets had just 'gone high'.   One lady was standing, legs apart, right over a jet; her voluminous skirt prevented me from seeing exactly which part of her body the water was hitting but her face made it very obvious.    Another was half-sitting on another jet; her trouser outfit made it easy to see where the water was hitting her too.    And the whole group were roaring with bawdy laughter; and of course all their clothes were soaked, and they were loving it.     But the fountain was too crowded to get a clear shot.

Enjoy the ones I did take, anyway.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]