WetlookPro

Message # 743.2

Subject: Info Re: Non wetlook question to a video producer

Date: Wed 30/10/02 16:19:28 GMT

Name: Jimbob us

Email: ltjimbob@cox.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Actually it was MTV back in the 80s that did that. My understanding, they couldn't afford to pay union wages and hired kids staight out of college or similar. It 'caught on" with the limited attention span audience that watched that stuff. Well, this demographic supposedly had money and now they are grown up (and supposedly still have cash, I must of missed that class in college).  Sometimes they do it for just the sake of doing it, not right. It can help build excitement, fury, frenzy etc, but to do it just to do it.

Unfortunately, it is here to stay.

If you want to see that style of camera work used correctly - watch "Saving Private Ryan".

Yep, just full of useless info on vidoe production like that......

Jimbob

In reply to Message (743) Hello Non wetlook question to a video producer

By RM - uu Wed 30/10/02 15:23:27 GMT

Sorry to get off topic but since this is the only place I know where producers contribute perhaps one of them could answer this.  What is the deal on network shows and commercials where they purposely jiggle the camera?  I don't understand why they do this.  In commercials it looks like they hired a 3 year old to hold the camera... very unprofessional.   I just saw an episode of West Wing where they are inside the White House (presumably removed from the infulence of strong winds and earthquakes) and the picture is jumping around.  I don't get it.  What is with this technique?   Once again sorry for getting off topic.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]