WetlookPro

Message # 7429.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Attempting to Support Paysite

Date: Sun 14/12/03 08:50:33 GMT

Name: Ian ca

Email: ibarnes@mts.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I must say I didn't see the CC Bill option! (It's farther down and quite a smaller link )  Obviously this is how I should have proceeded.  Thanks for pointing that out!!!.

In reply to Message (7429.1) Hello Re: Attempting to Support Paysite

By N.N - uu Sun 14/12/03 07:55:19 GMT

I have been very satisfied eromaxx customer and i had to think for a second why i didn't have to fax my card..

After a quick check there seems to bee two card processors, first one moneybookers, and there is a text " Note: This is not instant access! "

I guess you did choose that one..

Then a bit further there is another red text

JOIN HERE FOR INSTANT ACCESS

Which is ccbill , and they haven't asked for any photocopies and it is really instant.

I hope this helps.

In reply to Message (7429) Sad Attempting to Support Paysite

By Ian - ibarnes@mts.net ca Sun 14/12/03 06:28:49 GMT

I am an avid Forum fan and frequently support specific pay sites and purchase video. Today I ran into something new which is frustrating. I tried to gain "instant access" to the Euromaxx site - specifically "All Wam" because as a past subscriber I find the the material is superb.

However as I attempted to make payment by credit card I find they want me to fax or scan a copy of both sides of my credit card before I will be granted access.  Well, I have neither a fax machine or a scanner. So much for instant access.     

Indeed, even if I did have such equipment I would be reluctant to do so. Who knows what human being is receiving such information - including my signature.  I certainly understand the need for security but I but I feel this is counterproductive and weakens security as a consumer.  I have NEVER had a problem utilizing the web for credit card transactions and trust the encryption routines to a greater extent than e-mails or faxes. I also have greater comfort the correct people are receiving the information.

My point is, as much as I want to support the producers if it's too hard to gain access I simply won't purchase.  There has to be an easier way!

Thank you.    

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.097 seconds to generate ]