minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 10:56:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 7426.2.3.3.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saddam Hussein ain't returning to power. Live with it.

Date: Tue 16/12/03 06:20:40 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Saddam kills millions of his own people, innocent civilians, and you complain about Bush killing enemy soldiers that are defending Saddam? As for invading other countries, Saddam invaded another country, Kuwait.  He brought all of this on himself, and now he must die for his crimes against humanity. So must Osama.  By the way, that video game site is www.dragons-lair-project.com  Feel free to tell them that Desert Hawk is on this board as well. They already know it.
In reply to Message (7426.2.3.3.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Saddam Hussein ain't returning to power. Live with it.

By Husband of Sarah - hu Mon 15/12/03 19:49:06 GMT

Better invite George Bush into your video game board. Let him play video games instead of invading other countries and killing people.

In reply to Message (7426.2.3.3.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Saddam Hussein ain't returning to power. Live with it.

By Desert Hawk - uu Mon 15/12/03 14:31:06 GMT

I agree 100%.  When it comes to this war, Hawk is definately an appropriate name for me. Saddam was a threat to peace loving people everywhere. I say that we make him an offer that if he can give us information that lets us find Osama, then Saddam can life. Otherwise, kill the bastard!  By the way, I'm glad that you liked my message on that video game message board that we both also frequent.
In reply to Message (7426.2.3.3.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Saddam Hussein ain't returning to power. Live with it.

By G.O.P. - uu Mon 15/12/03 10:24:05 GMT

I am extremely happy that So Damn Insane (Saddam Hussein) has been captured. He was a threat to all civilized people in the world. He paid bounties to the families of suicide bombers. He had an airplane fuselage somewhere in the Iraq desert where they trained terrorists to hijack airplanes. he probably would have developed nuclear weapons if Israel hadn't bombed his nublear reactor back in 1981.  He had 12 years to allow comprehensive weapons inspections, and he refused. He could have avoided this war, but chose not to.  Just like the Taliban could have avoided war if they had turned over Osama and his top generals. Both wars were necessary for the security of the world.  I say God bless George W. Bush!!!  If Howard Dean becomes president, this country and the world are totally screwed!!!
In reply to Message (7426.2.3.3.1.1) Hello Re: Saddam Hussein ain't returning to power. Live with it.

By Husband of Sarah - hu Mon 15/12/03 06:47:03 GMT

Being an enemy of agressive American politics doesnt mean being a supporter of Saddams politics.
In reply to Message (7426.2.3.3.1) Hello Saddam Hussein ain't returning to power. Live with it.

By WetCasual - wetcasual@yahoo.com no Sun 14/12/03 10:49:43 GMT

Besides, Osama bin Laden is still running around, so you've still got him to cheer at
In reply to Message (7426.2.3.3) Hello Re: Re: Re: OFF TOPIC Saddam Hussein in American Custody well done to all troops

By Husband of Sarah - hu Sun 14/12/03 09:18:30 GMT

1. It would be better first to terminate American state terrorism.

2. Saddam had less than 1 % of the weapons Bush has.

3. What is the connection between this discussion and wetlook?

In reply to Message (7426.2.3) Mixed Re: Re: OFF TOPIC Saddam Hussein in American Custody well done to all troops

By U. - se Sun 14/12/03 05:47:44 GMT

I sympathize with you, Ray. Of course I don't mind Saddam being captured. He is a criminal and a dictator. But at what cost? USA doesn't hunt every bad dictator on earth, do they..? And will this terminate terrorism, I wonder...
In reply to Message (7426.2) Note Re: OFF TOPIC Saddam Hussein in American Custody well done to all troops

By ray - ray_diaz1@yahoo,com us Sun 14/12/03 05:11:24 GMT

Really... 50,000 Iraq lives lost, 9,000 USA injured or killed, over a 100 billion spent so far... to capture 1 guy...why do I feel I followed a rabbit down a hole somewhere?
In reply to Message (7426) Thumbs Up OFF TOPIC Saddam Hussein in American Custody well done to all troops

By wetlook wammer - nick_patchett@hotmail.com gb Sun 14/12/03 04:45:40 GMT

Website: to coin a phrase from the us Administrator "Ladies and Gentleman we got him"

Former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein has been captured alive near his home town of Tikrit. The US told the world: "We got him."

Reports have also suggested that Saddam has already be removed from Iraq by the US.

US administrator Paul Bremer told a packed news conference it was a great day for Iraqis. "The tyrant is a prisoner," he said.

Cheers and shouts of "death to Saddam, death to Saddam" erupted when a video of the former leader undergoing medical checks was shown to journalists.

Saddam looked dishevelled and tired, with long hair and a long, greying beard.

US and Coalition forces found him asleep in a six-to-eight-foot-long hole in the ground where he had buried himself to avoid capture. He had a suitcase of cash, a pistol and two rifles with him.

Captured: Saddam Hussein

He is now being held under tight security and has been described by the US as "talkative and cooperative" and "a man resigned to his fate".

DNA and medical tests have been carried out and the 66-year-old's identity confirmed.

Tony Blair, who returned to Downing Street from Chequers, said: "Let his capture bring about unity, reconciliation and peace between all the people in Iraq."

Three members of the Iraqi Governing Council visually identified Saddam. They said he was trying to justify his crimes and described him as tired and "unrepentant" and "defiant".

He is expected to be put on trial in public.

Hundreds of exultant people took to the streets of Kirkuk and Baghdad firing weapons into the air in celebration.

Happy Happy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.069 seconds to generate ]