MyWetloook

Message # 7425.1.1.1.1

Subject: Square The cutting room floor

Date: Sun 14/12/03 08:58:12 GMT

Name: JJ ca

Email: vintagewet@grayhost.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I was thinking the other day about how the film producers shoot miles of film, just for a few minutes or seconds on the screen and with all the great wetlook clips in the Wamtec libary, what a find it would be to have access to the footage that was left out, including all of the retakes. there must be another goldmine in those vaults, if they have bothered to keep any of it, which I doubt. Even Mark's freind likely does not get to keep any of the footage he shoots, as it is the property of the studio. He might get to keep some still shots though.

Just wishfull thinking!

JJ

In reply to Message (7425.1.1.1) Hello Re: By the way

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 14/12/03 08:19:18 GMT

..Of course I know that "No More Tears" music video...it was shot by a personal friend of mine who is a longtime aquaphile who gets to work with all the biggest stars. That video was shot by my friend Mike Valentine from London. See his website here

http://www.valentinefilms.clara.net

and checkout all the credits for the things he has done. Mike has shot many of your favorite music videos that feature girls fully clothed underwater...ie. "I'll be there" by the Escape club is my personal favorite underwater video with a girl in a red dress. But this is a common theme whenever Mike is directing a music video..cos he has the girl in a red dress in his "No More Tears" music video for Ozzy Osbourne...and then Mike also had P J Harvey wear a red dress underwater for his music video he shot for her called "Down by the water". His latest music video with a girl in a dress in a flooded room is that KOSHEEN music video in the UK...thats an awesome video for wet shoes and dresses fans. He also shot the Duran Durn music video "Come Undone" and the INXS video...plus many other well known wet scenes you all know..i.e. the Angelina Jolie wet stockings in the pool scene at the end of the movie HACKERS...plus he recently shot Angelina again in the water for Tomb Raider 2. Mike also shot Denise Richards wet t shirt scenes in the submarine for the recent bond film..plus that famous wet scene you all know from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade...and the wet scenes from Alien 4 too.

Mike tells me his biggest disappointment is that he loves to shoot the girls in clothing in the water...but often a lot of what he shoots never makes it to the final film. For example..he was telling me recently how much he enjoyed shooting Nicole Kidman's fully clothed wet scene in THE HOURS...where she wades into the river fully clothed...and he spent 2 days shooting those scenes...and when the film was released...they cut out most of his footage and only showed Nicole wading into the river...and then fading to the next scene.

When Mike works on the big budget movies he has no say in what gets done, how it gets done or final cut approval on the editing...but whenever Mike is hired to shoot music videos he has total control over the concept, shooting and final cut approval..as was the case with recent KOSHEEN video...so then he is definitely going to get the girl into some clothes in the water..cos thats what he likes to see.

Just thought you might like to know...in some cases it is no accident that certain music videos feature wet clothing...cos sometimes the cameraman or director is a secret wet clothing fan too.

MK

In reply to Message (7425.1.1) Hello By the way

By luvwetgirls - us Sun 14/12/03 04:05:08 GMT

MK, great update, I'm really happy you posted those.

You mentioned Ozzy. He has another wetlook scene in the nineties in the video "No more tears". This girl begans in heels and a dress with just her feet wet. But near the end, she is swimming in all her clothes. Yea, it was awesome. She is very cute!! Got another one MK, how about those naughty women on "Radical Outdoor Challenge"? I don't know if this show is still on. But that was some great fucking casual wetlook a few years ago!! Great job, and thanks for the update!

In reply to Message (7425.1) Hello Re: Wet Video Clip

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 14/12/03 03:49:15 GMT

Yeah...I have that music video on a cliptape...but that scene is oh so brief...it is similar to the end of that 1980's Ozzy Osbourne music video where the girl in the red dress falls in the pool....nice...but frustratingly brief (but then...I find almost almost all music videos to be frustratingly edited anyway).

If you are a wamtec gold member, you can make a request on my forum to upload that Laura Brannigan clip for download....but it's real real brief...and has no "aftermath" shots....

mk

In reply to Message (7425) Question Wet Video Clip

By Tom - uu Sun 14/12/03 03:11:28 GMT

Hello !

Can somebody remember the Video to the Song of the 80is from Laura Branigan called "The Lucky one" ? In the end of the video, a woman gets tossed into a pool fully clothed. She was wearing a waitress dress, dark stockings and high heel pumps. Any idea where I can find the video ?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english !

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.138 seconds to generate ]