Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 74141

Subject: Video Jayce's Sexy River Romp In Club Wear, Stockings, Heels html

Date: Thu 26/07/18 22:32:35 GMT

Name: Ariel us

Email: arielwambabes@gmail.com

Website: https://ariel.umd.net/download_info/jayces-river-romp-in-shiny-nylons-and

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Jayce's River Romp in Shiny Nylons and Clubwear

In this scene I am not going to wear my club outfit to the club. wetter IS better! Way more fun! SO, i decide to put on my outfit of thigh high decorated and dazzled Nylons, short, shiny, stretchy skirt, see-through silver shirt, super high heels in red suade, plus some really cool and industrial type underwear underneath my shirt and skirt! I get in and the tide is rushing over me! I am laughing at my purse that has a hole in it! The water is rushing out of it so i fill up my purse and make the best! I then decide that just wetting my shoes and hosiery is not enough and get in! I dive in the rushing water, I dunk under, I fling my super long hair over my head and create an amazing water cascade behind me. I am in awe of how awesome my outfit looks totally drenched. I show off my really sexy thong as i raise up my sexy mini skirt. I dunk my ass in the water to show the shine on me. I am having so much fun and then I decide to let the tide wash me in, after loads of play! When it rushes me in, I am just going with the flow of the water, hitting the side like cargo and letting the waves keep rushing over me and my outfit. I have my shoes off, showing off my feet in my Nylons, letting the water glisten over my skirt and my shirt is totally see-through...my Nylons are almost blinding they are so glittery with the water from the river and the beautiful sunny day. :) Enjoy enjoy! I most certainly did!

Starring the following model:

Jayce Lane
Screens:

Sample Photos:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]