Wetlook-Online

Message # 74139.1.1.1

Subject: Peace Man Re:MY WETLOOK STORY

Date: Sun 29/07/18 17:48:08 GMT

Name: ncgreg231 gy

Email: ncgreg231@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I was going to post that your story link wasn't working, but it is working now!  Wow... commenting now (before reading all of your stories) because i might not have the time to read all of them?  Ah... I can save them for later!  hmm.. my first email bounced, let me try that one again too?

Hi Robby.

I read your story about Rachel and enjoyed it a lot. So I email you because it is rare nowadays for me to check the forum. So I would request you email me when you write more stories?

I am slowly writing a "new" story (a true story) and maybe will email it to you when I finish so you can post it for me somewhere? Usually I am too busy to do all the other log in and what-not.  (now after a few days, this message sounds/reads a little "hookey") sorry.  thanks!

wettest regards,

Greg

In reply to Message (74139.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:MY WETLOOK STORY

By Robby | Wetlook-online - robby@wetlook-online.com eu Thu 26/07/18 20:53:02 GMT

Thanks Bruno. Thumbs Up

I have posted everything I have written until now...

I hope you will enjoy reading it. Dancing  

Love

Robby  

In reply to Message (74139.1) Dancing Re:MY WETLOOK STORY

By Bruno - de Thu 26/07/18 20:38:01 GMT

Thank you very much

Bruno

In reply to Message (74139) News/Mag/Book MY WETLOOK STORY

By Robby | Wetlook-online - robby@wetlook-online.com eu Thu 26/07/18 20:24:35 GMT

Hey everyone!!!

Some of you might know who I am and/or have seen some of my photos and videos here and there....

Well for those who don't know me, I'm Robby and, as I wrote above, I shoot photos and videos for www.wetlook-online.com.

I've been doing this for some time now. 14 years exactly.

As I mentioned already in another post here, I felt like writing my own bio. I have just posted PART 1 my story on http://www.wetlookstories.eu/detail.php?recordID=2021.

However, I feel like posting here some kind of an introduction to my bio..

So guys... here is....

MY WETLOOK STORY

- BY ROBBY from Wetlook-Online -

After more than fourteen years of wetlook photography I think it’s time for me to share with you my story about my passion for wetlook and how it became my passion for wetlook photography.

I will not go into too personal details of my life, just tell you how it all started, how I joined the Wetlook-Online team and also give you some "behind the scene" details of some of our shootings. As you will go on reading this bio, I want you to always keep in mind that all the facts that I will be writing here are all true.

THE ORIGINS

Before I keep writing, just two major things that I would like you to keep in mind:

1. this is not literature

2. English is not my mother tongue so please be indulgent if I make mistakes.

The question people usually ask me when I talk about my passion for wetlook is "how did it all start?".

I could tell you that, like many of you wetlook fans, it started the day I was pushed fully clothed into a swimming pool, or any other such event...

But that would be a lie.

In fact, the most honest answer I can give to the question "how did it all start?" is a very boring "I don't know"...

It was probably in the middle of the 80s. I was a teenager when I found a book about glamour photography by a photographer called John Kelly in my parents' house's attic. I was particularly amazed by the many pictures displaying beautiful ladies posing, among others, while wearing wet shirts, wet t-shirts or other wet clothes. I found that this was much more sexy and interesting than posing fully naked. There was a kind of "teasing" in those pictures that I couldn't find in the other pictures displaying fully naked bodies.

As I said, the book was about glamour photography and thus, it gave also hints and tips about photography and how to be a good glamour photographer. I was, at that time, not interested into photography yet but this book made me realise what was behind all those pictures and I actually found the articles explaining how to shoot the photo as interesting as the pictures themselves, although I wasn't thinking that this could become my job one day...

I was a teenager. And I had to wait a little while before I could see a girl wearing wet clothes in real.

THE FIRST STEPS

I will not go into details and relate every single "minor" wetlook event in my life, like pushing girls fully clothed into a swimming pool or dragging them fully clothed into the sea... But here are some real events that took place in my life.

The first girl I knew who was really into wetlook (probably without knowing it...) was a girl I was dating between the end of 1992 and the end of 1993. Her name was Rachel. Rachel was a cute petite blonde girl with blue eyes and beautiful big breasts. In a way, she was the "perfect girl next door".

We were both teenagers. At that time, I wasn't even thinking of how I could possibly get a girl wet with her clothes. In fact, it was her, who reminded me of how beautiful a girl is when wearing wet clothes! Ok, just to be very clear. We are not talking about true wetlook here, since almost every wetlook event I witnessed with Rachel was only her wearing a t-shirt over a bikini top and bottom. At the most, she was wearing a pair of shorts... But this was enough for me at that moment.

In the summer of 1993, I used to hang around with a group of 8-10 friends, girls and boys, all aged between 16 and 20. We used to spend our afternoons of holidays at a small lake a couple of kilometres from where I was living at that time, in the North/East of France. During that summer, I had many occasions to see Rachel going freely into the water with any kind of tops and of any kind of colour. As I said, she was always wearing a bikini top or a bra under the t-shirt, but the most important thing was that she was going into the water by herself, without being pushed in / dragged in. Sometimes, she was sunbathing in her bikini and when everyone went swimming, she stood up, put on her t-shirt, and went in with us!

Since I noticed that she was clearly enjoying it, I once asked her: "you like swimming in your t-shirt, don’t you?" She replied: "I LOVE swimming in my t-shirt !!" and she went on: "It feels so wonderful when you're in the water, you feel your t-shirt floating on your skin and wrapping your body! And when you come out of the water, you feel the t-shirt clinging to your body, like a second skin!! this is so amazing!"...

Isn't that the sole definition of wetlook?...

We split a couple of months after that summer but we stayed good friends.

Right after Rachel, I met a girl called Audrey with whom I stayed 5 years. 5 years without any single wetlook event... well.... at least not with her! I told Audrey several times about how fantastic a girl looks while wearing wet clothes, but her answer was always the same: NO, she won't do it...

I wrote that I had not experienced one single wetlook event in those 5 years WITH HER... Indeed, I did experience one major wetlook event in my life in the summer of 1994.

I had organised a big party for my 20th birthday at a friend's place in August that year. His parents owned a small lake (about 30 m x 20 m) in the middle of nowhere i.e. the best possible place to party!! Right next to the lake, there was a small house which I had planned to use for the people who would not be able to drive after the party and wanted to sleep there.

The party was supposed to take place on Saturday and I had planned to go there on Thursday to clean up the house (since it was normally unoccupied).

The place where this lake was located was just a couple of km away from where Rachel (i.e. her parents) was living. I called her and told her I would be around and asked her, whether she wanted to give me a hand cleaning up the house. She said it was ok since she had not planned anything that afternoon and her parents were not home anyway. I told her to dress with clothes that won't fear dust and dirt since I knew that the house was not used for several months (maybe years) and therefore would be dusty and full of spiders’ webs and maybe other disgusting stuff...

I picked her up and off we went to the house by the lake.

Indeed the house was unbelievably dirty and dusty. We opened all the windows and doors to let fresh air come in and started to clean it up, which was not an easy task. Not only because of the dirt, but also because of the heat that was particularly hard to bear that day. I noticed that Rachel was wearing shorts, sandals and the thinnest white t-shirt she could find. Not the best looking t-shirt since it had already several stains, but it was so tight and the fabric was so thin that I could clearly see that she was not wearing a bra.

But none of us paid too much attention to that outfit (at least not yet...), since our main concern was at that moment cleaning up that house.

After almost two hours we were exhausted and the heat and absence of wind was becoming unbearable. We could see the lake through one of the open windows... Rachel said: "I can't stand this heat any longer, I need to go for a swim". "Fine. Problem is I didn’t take my swimsuit and as far as I can see neither have you", I replied. " I don’t care; I’ll just go in like this. Come on let's go for a swim!" Rachel said.

She ran out of the house, kicked off her sandals and went straight into the water with her shorts and t-shirt.

I took off my t-shirt and my cargo shorts (I still had my boxer shorts on...) and followed her.

There was a wooden raft with a ladder in the middle of the lake. We swam a bit, then I suggested we go rest on the raft.

I climbed up first, then she grabbed the ladder and climbed on the raft.

When she came out of the water, her t-shirt was plastered on her breasts and had become completely see-through. I had seen her breasts a couple of times before, at the time we were together, and I had seen her several times coming out of the water in a wet t-shirt, but it was the first time I saw her wearing such a see-through t-shirt and especially without a bra. Believe me, even more than 20 years later, these are memories you will never forget!

"Enjoying the view?" she asked. She had noticed that I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts... She looked at herself and said "WOW! This one is really see-through!! if I had known, I would have put another one on"... Notice that she said she would have put another t-shirt on if she had known that we would have gone swimming and not that she would have worn a swimsuit...

We stayed on the raft for some 15-20 minutes, talking, relaxing, lying in the sun. Her t-shirt had dried a little. She then asked me "what time is it?"

"Quarter to 6", I said.

"SHIT!!!" she suddenly stood up and said "my parents said they would be back by 6 o' clock!! I don't want them to see me dripping wet, especially not in this outfit!!"

We knew there was a small rowboat somewhere in that house. I said "let me get that rowboat. I'll come to pick you up so you won't get any wetter, ok?"

So I swam to the house and started to look for the boat and eventually found it behind a door which was locked and obviously I did not have the key to open that door...

"Sorry, you'll have to get wet again. There is no way I can get that boat" I shouted.

She immediately jumped into the water and swum to the "shore". Once again, I couldn't help staring at her breasts, perfectly moulded in her wet t-shirt. Not for too long though, because she immediately took it off, wrung it out and put it on again.

"Get into the car" I said. We did not have the time to think of a solution about how not to soak the car's seats so she just sat like she was with her dripping wet shorts.

On our way to her home, I glanced at her a couple of times. Her t-shirt was obviously not soaking wet any more but the parts that were directly in contact with her skin were still very see-through. In addition, the seatbelt went right between her breasts, plastering the fabric against her skin, revealing her nipples and the shape of her breasts. Her hair was still wet as well…

We arrived at her parent's place in less than 10 minutes. I dropped her and left right away.

When I got home, later in the evening, I decided to call her, just to check if everything went fine.

"Not really" she said...

In fact her parents had come home long before she had. When she passed the front door, her mother saw her. She starred at her daughter with big eyes as she saw her in her wet t-shirt...

"You went swimming with THAT t-shirt????!!! and without even wearing a bra??" her mom asked.

Rachel explained the whole story without a lie, which was a very good thing; first of all because mother and daughter got along very well and second because her mother really liked me at the time we were together so in a way it was probably better that I was the one who saw her like that rather than some other males…

This was the last time I saw Rachel wearing wet clothes. Sadly, no wetlook event was to be seen at the party itself since from the night before (i.e. Friday night), the weather changed completely and the temperature dropped by several degrees and thus nobody dared go for a swim, clothed or not.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Pulsing

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]